Thursday, July 17, 2014

Today buffet is a ever postponing one cause everyone is so busy with either studies or work. No doub


Weekend is about to end I didn't have enough fun and rest yet ! Well, fortunately next week is going to be a pretty slack one cause there's 3 days of motivational workshop, follow lobster buffet reno by sports fiesta. Did I mention in about 2weeks, is the Race Against Cancer Run ! Time to start practicing and tank 5km of stamina in me! Well, is also to run for a cause and I do wish cancer patients are able to persevere and fight off the war.
Yesterday, I attended Unicorn 49th Campfir e at Dunearn Secondary. Going back reminds me why did I choose scout as my CCA in the first place. Nevertheless what is it, scouting does etched memories in me. Also, get to understand more about Jc/Poly life from fellow seniors. It's not going to be easy n_n !
Today buffet is a ever postponing one cause everyone is so busy with either studies or work. No doubt it will be pricey to indulge in buffet on a weekend, but I'm not the one who is paying so ... LETS GO ! We had a number of buffet places to go to. One of them was 'Buffet Town' which is horribly packed and we have to book 3days in advance to secure the seat ! So the alternative is Pariss , where my ex-boss once treated my ex-colleague and me to. The previous lobster buffet reno visit, we're entitled to order chocolate lava. Sadly, it has been move to dinner menu :(. But still, there's still good food !
Tried varieties of coffee and I still prefer Mocha ! I still don't know whats the different between cappuccino, latte, white coffee, black coffee. Unable to sleep well yesterday night even though I'm enervated. Must be the Mocha Frappe I drank at Lot1 Mac lol.
Window shop around Marina Square with our bloated stomach and mom being mom will definitely be attracted to this & that. All I can say is ... I'm really anticipating a new living room design by end of year! And my new roooommm kekeke. Collected my race pack at Velocity and head home.
Kelvin.CYJ
Archives. June (1) December (1) October (1) August (1) July (4) June (1) March (1) February (1) January (3) December (8) November (6) October (4) September (12) August (9) July (13) June (15) May (8)


No comments:

Post a Comment