Thursday, July 31, 2014

And these people are volatile! Like my stereotypical idea of them, anyway. I found me shortly a la


How is it that I barely three months after a visit to Switzerland back in that corner of the world found? This time in Italy, a stone's throw away from Switzerland. Anton attend VeronaFiere Stone Workshop at, in the northeastern part of the country, and he decided to take a week longer stay after a few other cities a la carte rewards and buildings to see. And it is in this second week they saw what I be, mainly as a Manager to act so Anton can concentrate on navigation! (At least not just about that.)
As background, given our shortened itinerary: We had such a bite framing Northeast (Venice, Verona, a la carte rewards Bassano del Grappa and Asolo) Northwest a la carte rewards (Lake Como and Milan), Central Italy (Bologna): a la carte rewards Oct. 7 We departed from Verona by taxi - we do to at Vicenza and Bassano del Grappa remains in Asolo October 8: Departure from Asolo to Venice - driving to the airport (Mestre), a la carte rewards and went from there with a water taxi (water-bus ) to our hotel - we stay for 2 nights in Venice on October 10: Departure a la carte rewards from the station in Venice by train on Verona to Bologna (we cut the proposed visit to Modena and buy from our 15 year old Balsamic tradition as recommended by the Enoteca Italia Via Malcontenti) Oct. 11: Departure by Eurostar to Milan - we stay for two nights in Milan October 12: Travel by train to Como Lago (Lake Como) for the day October 13: After a morning in Milan, leaving us by taxi to the airport (Malpensa) and fly via Frankfurt back to South Africa.
From our itinerary can be concluded that this is not a vacation was. But a picnic was there, a la carte rewards especially in the light of Anton's increasing agility when it comes to travel arrangements! a la carte rewards I view our short week to hand a few personal observations and share a few anecdotes.
Let me start with the men in Italy - not all men in the country, but especially Italian men. They are beautiful. Really. I think more beautiful than the women, although my husband disagrees. And their sunglasses are generally larger than women's - wear them with great flair and without a hint of self-consciousness. I love their looks: finely chiselled faces; aristocratic noses and thick, dark hair. For me personally, the men with gray hair the most attractive. We sat down next to me on a bus when I got to the airport in Milan to the city riding on my arrival there: When he sat down, I saw the pilot of his gray hair; I look after the rogue section of his jeans and jacket, and the white, tight cuff under the jacket sleeve peering out. Rugby players have never done anything for me.
And these people are volatile! Like my stereotypical idea of them, anyway. I found me shortly a la carte rewards after my arrival a la carte rewards in the country a la carte rewards - on the way to Verona where Anton is - a nasty alterkasie on the station. Yes - I. Ever managed. I stood like a viswyf and cry in the station toilet. (This reminds me of the morning at New York Bagels in Sea Point where Josie Borain and a friend to queue for the Breakfast Buffet: The girlfriend and an older woman gets it at odds over whom to rope in, and the friend hook and said to the older woman: "You a la carte rewards silly old cow". Likewise., I took her with boundless admiration overawed - I have never in my life something done. And still towards an older woman) Each case. There is no single, unambiguous system in Italy: Not for not queuing; not for coffee orders; not for their toilets. On the drive arrived, I bought a wyntjie and get a bonus plastiekglasie (Anton warned me that the trains here in Switzerland as function). Before I had a sandwich purchase, I only toilet (I had to go buy wyntjie a la carte rewards to change to get the toilet!). There are two controlled entry points next to each other where you must throw the buck, and it works so I tried my bag (thankfully small) inmaneuver to this effect, but find out it is at the same time the output; I waited a while polite, but he realizes so I'll never be okay. I pressed forward, only to bump me in the queue for the toilets - there is nowhere any moving space. Now I make myself small and wait. And wait. And wait. And this small, older Italian women slip one-by-one behind me from the rope, dive into my bag and sailed over the toilet. And things are getting more and more distressed. When the umpteenth one does, I just pick it up and store cage with my bag. But what - she paid simple to me. I hooked on English, and stuttered something about the rope; she said something back to Italian and eventually we yell at each other. And this little peasant makes herself up in the bathroom, swinging her hips back and forth teasing and taunting wriggle her fingers on either side of her head to me, just like a little monkey. I do not no best, and clung to the door fast because I think s? she will not turn her walk. Nah She started right there up her black dress and lowered her buttocks. I slammed

No comments:

Post a Comment