Friday, July 25, 2014

I fully understand the feeling. Sometimes we both overwhelmed with the blog we lose the sense of th


Over the past few weeks and more than once I felt bad for not posting more regularly and not visiting your blogs with regularity of your posts. And yet I feel indebted to you to get your messages which ask me if all was well THANKS! Thanks for asking and thanks for making me feel like I was missing my presence on the network (it will not be much! ) You soils! And I feel very honored to have you "public"
There is no plan to do anything. skylon tower buffet This has been filmed coming but came a time when the block was no longer a place to capture and share my favorite recipes, but without realizing it conditioned block everything prepared. Challenges (those who participate delighted not get me wrong), all the fantastic skylon tower buffet recipes that you blog, wanting to do more and better to be around and want to try to surprise, wanting to keep the holidays indicated and seasonal products, friends ask me to not get too salty recipe blog (although I do not have a clear answer to this question ) joined the little free time I have ...
Not I'll been stopped for 2 months, NO! Quite the contrary! I enjoyed the family in Catalonia and there, barbecues with friends, birthday parties and holidays in Switzerland where everyone can go to swim in the lake. And in each of these occasions and found I bring cakes, pies, snacks, bread and what I have been asked I've been very active in the kitchen but for a few days, I keep thinking skylon tower buffet that if you leave the My oven was "publishable" and that it would be well received or not
I visited Switzerland and deep where I enjoyed the more traditional fields of grain and flour I bought a lot of the stone mill Ballenberg. And I have found others who had not yet had the hands and the famous flour Manitoba
I read a lot and everything! Long ago that m'acumulaven readings skylon tower buffet and have done courses skylon tower buffet !! YES! Courses bread Wüst Zurich 2 nights, 4 hours per night making bread, right, endlessly breads, sweet breads, yeast breads pre ... GREAT!
Courses that not only allowed me to better technique and learn some other tricks but also have made known personally to Florence! A beautiful Argentine, eixerida and enviable skylon tower buffet mastery of the oven (a few baguettes ... ) who, like me, is an active member of the group Panarra "Pan Casero Friends" skylon tower buffet on Facebook and is living in Basel!
So ... now you're done! Now I want to share with you new recipes Bread, offer dessert with seasonal fruits, giving you the recipe for my liquor, show you my cakes San Juan, in fact, were San cakes Peter because parents visited me (past St. John) and I took crackling!!! I have also prepared an herb butter that taste in your mouth ... and much more, more and MORE!
Welcome back beautiful! Surely this break well deserved t'haurà been great! Remove kissed Reply
Welcome! the fact that if you will be missed, but understand you perfectly ;). I no public schedule when I feel like, but because this blog is not living! I see that the time you have taken advantage butt for this, so I'll be waiting for these new recipes! a petonàs! Delete Reply
Yes Queen: all good! If an artist would say that he had lost the muse that inspired me but since I'm not ... simply because nothing needed to dedicate myself to other things because sometimes not given the scope Regards Remove
Thanks John! Exactly that! I think I've understood but in general, I do not take too well the pressure of the lists of "things to do" only lengthen jajajajaja That is when'm bored, cut and dry prioritize. Hahahaha ... but not for long I always end up falling back to the same trap! A hug cute! Remove
I fully understand the feeling. Sometimes we both overwhelmed with the blog we lose the sense of the pleasure of cooking. You make more intelligent can be made: you stop, breathe, give yourself time and start again with charged batteries. Well back, beautiful! Delete skylon tower buffet Reply
I think you did the best you could do Pains! The blog is a hobby, not an obligation, and when you start to feel obliged to publish 'to skylon tower buffet touch', it is time to consider the situation, get away a little, and then if you desire again, resuming the activity which is as rewarding cooking recipes and translate a block. So I can only tell you welcome to your new blog, and here is to see what new ideas we teach! Kisses! Reply

No comments:

Post a Comment