Sunday, July 27, 2014

2013 (16) November (5) October (3) September (3) Tucson, sweet home! :) Conference in San D


Will some two weekends I was invited to a barbecue to celebrate a wedding. I tell you. A neighbor Vilet recently married an American in Barcelona. And to celebrate it with friends live food bar toronto and family that he had been unable to attend the wedding, organized a mega dining with their parents. Altogether, the conclusion was made that the neighboring state of Connecticut, live food bar toronto "Rhode Island." It is the smallest state in the United States and is not an island as easy to think upon hearing his name. I went there by bus, about two hours, and the bus stop in Providence (Rhode Island's capital), we came for car and went to see a match Besibol! :) I had gone once, during my first time in the U.S. when I was in Chicago, live food bar toronto but my English was not very good I did not found out how much of it was going. This time it was cool because I was watching live food bar toronto it all worked.
Her family was Anna, her sister Dawn, his mother and his cousin. All four and I slept with a wooden house that was in the garden of the house of in-laws! The next day we help with all the wedding preparations ... as it did in the garden of the house. We did like 10 liters of blood, if snacks under the orders of the mother (jejejje was very cute but I wanted everything to be perfect, normal was the celebration of the wedding of his son!) If the flowers that if candles, games for children, live food bar toronto etc. etc.Quan was doing first batch of blood, the mother saw was peeling apples, live food bar toronto and comes and tells me noooo, that skin is better. Ok, so I decided to put the apple that had peeled and the other with skin. But in the second round, annatto speaking, I peeled two apples! argggg, her family laughed at the situation and I meet, we wrap the apple superfluous and we got a handbag to take us towards our wooden house, safe ground! ! lol and I put another unpeeled apple, pleading not have them counted! jajajaj.
The food ... authentic bbq, roast a bit! It was fine. There were two people live food bar toronto in charge of cooking it and leave it ready for we all enjoyed our dishes and we were taking food. Of course, part of the meat, the typical 'sides' (= accompaniments) and potato salad, beans, salad dressing etc etc..
And by the way, I play beer pong!! American national live food bar toronto sport during the holidays! live food bar toronto hahaha. It's like playing with the penny cups xupito but brilliant large glasses and a ping pong ball. If you hit the ball into one of the glasses, you see the opponent! jajja. American Experience!
Dawn! We've put the link on facebook when you make a new post! I had not seen this! I see American activities for Exel excellence are always the same ... xD baseball Ajajajaja & BBQ! what grace! And my attention ... all this assembly have in the garden, where is the barbecue behind a truck ... they rent? They are experts live food bar toronto ... Kisses! (Write more!) Delete Reply
2013 (16) November (5) October (3) September (3) Tucson, sweet home! :) Conference in San Diego BBQ wedding August (2) June (3) 2012 (21) May (3) April (4) March (2) February (6) January (6) 2011 (2) December (2)


No comments:

Post a Comment