Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Hi! Nothing, everything is here for just Forsa. Do not have the laptop with a good keyboard to retu


Berta Villoro 17 years, Barcelona and studying in Canada (Kimberley, British Columbia) through the grant of Amancio Ortega. Feel free to leave me a comment if you have doubts about my stay, or the process of grant or anything ala carte service else; I'll be happy to answer!
Hi! Nothing, everything is here for just Forsa. Do not have the laptop with a good keyboard to return to Barcelona, but with what I have left the Elsie and Jim. A couple of months or so Gina (a German), the Warriner and I went to the field to drive a golf kart. I can not drive like they thought it would be fun to drive a golf kart. We also did a mini barbecue. A month ago or so I went for the first time in the United States. I are super close to where I am, and in an hour we arrived at the other side. I went to a town called Eureka and is in the state of Montana. I went with Elsie, his daughter and clean. We went to spend the day on and beyond buy food because it is cheaper. When we got to the border we had to leave the car and go to the office because it was the first time going to the USA. I collected the necessary information (with fingerprints) and in 5 minutes it was on. A couple of weeks later I went back to the village because they did a parade and Jim are played bagpipes. By luck it rained and we stayed too long after that just Jim.
The Jim and me. He dressed ala carte service the bagpipes that lead when they play. The following week we went to Kamloops. Kamloops is one of the largest cities in the area, although it is a good 5 or 6 hours, cooking car. The Kimberley Jim and the gang compete in a contest and spent the weekend there. They stayed in a hotel and I went with a friend of the daughter of Warriner. ala carte service The girl who welcomed me was super friendly and loved to stay at home. On Friday there was a mini soparet by all the different bands of British Columbia. The next day there was a part of the competition in the morning and another in the evening. The morning because I did not see Elsie and I we went shopping. Do not know how I miss the big cities where you find what you want on the first store that you come ... In the evening we went to a very formal room where we were served an amazing dinner. All Forsa luxury. After finishing the second part of the contest winners were announced and Kimberley won! Some of the band joked that he had brought luck haha I do not remember exactly when it was, but we went to the international Fairmont. It is a small village that has baths and natural hot water pools. We did a scavenger hunt and my team won. Elsie yesterday and I went to another place with natural hot water pools, ala carte service called Ainsworth Hot Springs. To reach there we had to cross a river with the ferry, which is totally free! The ferry I saw a child with a Barca shirt and neither he nor his family seemed very Canadian. I heard in Spanish and Elsie asked where they were. Venezuela. When we arrived at Hot Springs (as they call these pools), the family was there and we started talking. ala carte service Son of Venezuela but 8 years living ala carte service in Canada. Once in the water we got to talk to almost everyone, ala carte service and we met a couple living three houses Cranbrook ala carte service brother of the husband of the daughter of Jim and Elsie (who by the way is called Robin). And then we met a man with the child currently living in a boat on the lake and it turns out that they are from Holland, a town on the edge of where the Elsie! The world is so small .. The Abi and Izzy had a dog who sadly died after a month I run; on Friday and bought one! It is very lovely and quiet and although I've only seen once I think we get along .. And School Izzy had chicks! They came out and about 15 survived all that came out of the eggs. But they have not been for a long time, have led to a farm. I take one of the chicks. I bit my finger ... The Izzy and Abi with the chicks. Nothing, that is quite a lot of long and boring speech all that, but as I write the story never m'acumulen! Do not lie, as the days pass I'm more and more eager to go home. Although the experience was amazing, I really want to go home and see everyone. Sometimes I dream as I arrived, ala carte service and as the first day of school. Missing 38 days for all this to end. Many kisses and memories everyone! See you soon. Berta.
Hello Berta, I love reading your comments, I transported to Canada and I am there in a way there with you. Soon I will return and perhaps when you're at home in Barcelona misses nature and freedom of this beautiful country. Enjoy the last days of stay

No comments:

Post a Comment