Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Mr. President, I feel sad heart full comfort to find this rare opportunity to write a letter that h


My President, Dr. Jakaya Mrisho Kikwete. I greet you with the greeting of obedience recognizing and respecting sincerely greater authority and higher you have as the head of our nation that surrounds it today should be minded cheered as not boast of freedom which we received in 1961 and 1964 depending ramphastos dicolorus on the side where we are in our union.
Mr. President, I feel sad heart full comfort to find this rare opportunity to write a letter that his inspiration is running over and goodwill ramphastos dicolorus of which are often centered on another, ramphastos dicolorus but will not good for the country and all our leaders. It's comforting to be expensive and you've got a rare opportunity ramphastos dicolorus to contend with and our great leader for love, independence and confidence, with all the bitterness also because messages that are carried by this document is very hurt soul, spirit, mind and body. Mr. President, you are the leader of the entire population we are we that some of the elect are resorted ramphastos dicolorus to because they know they sometimes demanding on the instructions of the chief they build us a picture zinazotufanya should appear only the disposal and a cadre of community members who inhumane and supposedly we should be taught the wisdom and subject of patriotism that has been part of our upbringing at home, at school, in the military and society. Before ramphastos dicolorus I conveyed the message that I have been raised in the form of a heavy burden in his heart, I will first review of this opportunity to start by thanking the Almighty God, rich in mercy and grace to enable me to see the light of day this good today that if not for Kudra and his will, probably ramphastos dicolorus could increase inventory the day that the torso me would be in a corner that every dawning day linameza spirits of tens if not hundreds of Tanzanians innocents who lost their lives due to the work of the hands of the ignorant, the gods those who assumed the right to choose the kind of life and death of others. After that, on behalf of millions of my fellow citizens who do not have the opportunity to communicate with you through ramphastos dicolorus this document that I have used, I would use also this moment to thank you personally for the way you devote yourself day and night tirelessly to lead this nation vulnerable filled with challenges all ways that sometimes ramphastos dicolorus have no doubt at all that has been zikikunyima ease and lack of sleep. When I write this message, image and your image inayonijia is that of March 8, this year on the ponitembelea beside the bed I was I admitted to the Hospital Milpark, Johanesburg in South Africa if it is two days since I povamiwa, ramphastos dicolorus and wounded and given a disability and ignorant who until today This they can escape the long arm of the state apparatus vyoviongoza. Mr. President, while I was I have severe pain and the pain of losing an eye, finger and split the bones, about eight in paying my face, leaving jaws lililoachanishwa cruel to my enemies those, I still can remember clearly the way you talk to me if you show how you used to touch and hurt very occasion. It is very unfortunate that, since I returned in six months ago I got to meet you face to face, although I had the opportunity to send you my greetings and gratitude through friends a few, including ramphastos dicolorus the assistant counselor at number one, the Vice President, Dr. Mohammed ramphastos dicolorus Gharib Bilal who always ramphastos dicolorus when I was in treatment in South Africa and even after returning to the country, appeared to be a man of peace missing entirely without state kunijulia either through phone, his assistants and the last to see me face to face. Nayarejea ramphastos dicolorus all this while I realized that when I wrote this letter has just been returned from the United States where it was going to be investigated your health that I have great hope is good especially considering the fact that you went there a few days after presenting the best to our country in mourning heavy hero the apartheid struggle in South Africa, our elder, Nelson Mandela. Ninapoyatafakari treatment expensive I got to South Africa with the support of my employer and your travels in America, You remind me of a question of one of my assistants here at the office who wanted to know why exactly that has been zikisababisha scholars and our leaders investigated and treated in hospitals outside, unlike Madiba who did all the time since his health was kumtatiza begin receiving treatment there for them in South Africa? Speak the truth, even though ramphastos dicolorus I have the answer or answers to his question, I have the details of the meet were inclined to cut the thirst of his question, but to flourish, I make every effort defending nationalism me and its leaders while the man that I am myself continued discomfort in the way I used to give answers that were showing the state of weakness ramphastos dicolorus to accept, acknowledge poverty, to hide our weaknesses as a nation and defend the mistakes that aghalab you lie

No comments:

Post a Comment