Saturday, July 26, 2014

John View my complete profile


I'm in the Americas. Catch a plane Thursday morning towards Lisbon and from there direct to New York. Want to calm and entrance to the United States rather tranquil.la, although balon torino soon will make a "book" with all the pictures I have made is that you never know where they have cameras or guns these Americans. Only way I found out that it was the United States rank very large widths, labels completely different from home and elderly big as you want to say. Red, white, Korean, Chinese, Jewish etc. speaking perfect American English and a 3 hour bus journey to get to Manhattan. Only two hours from New York but I enjoyed the first impression was great, I hope to go back there soon. I sheltered myself of this great city a burger, reading something and hoping that the time would never come out of that area completely bathed me air conditioning, it was hot outside, and went up to around 40 degrees Look who was quite the evening. Once the burger I was half digested moving (me and my bags) to 41st where he had to take the bus to Toronto. Queues anywhere you do generate small uncomfortable situations that lead you to chat and this is what I more or less happened to me. By the tail in front of me was a girl who seemed quite American and not stop to chat on the phone, I could stick some things said and once finished balon torino we started balon torino to chat and inadvertently passed almost 6 hours bus.Primer talking about New York and what they did in life and in the end we ended up talking about religion and beliefs, because Americans are as believers? - was giving me answers to questions I had and I tried to solve their . ;) Kisses by Emilee After a good rain accompanied by the relevant balon torino temper and a bunch of lightning as the first city we started to see more or less decent, Buffalo. There went my traveling companion that I hope to see again soon to New York and continued Megabus to Toronto at 9 am the suitcase balon torino down the bus and 5 minutes after their wheels as they entered a Tim Hortons Toronto (sort of Mcdonalds coffee & very famous here). While drinking my first coffee could not ignore the mega Canadian flag that was before my snout, one could say that was surrounded by flags of Canada, luck could not turn his head like the exorcist girl for sure you would have found 5 bands jjeje. Buildings giant, a giant avenue, although large, Mapfre towers are two fleas on your side, giant, giant everything. I take the subway and in the direction of my house will be the next two months. Reach was relatively easy, I expected a typical American house, with its arcades, its gardens, backyard and a family nice and modern it was. I also found a roommate! Japanese will be here a month and we have already started to chat and make beer on the patio. Also say that the family are very young and yesterday led his friends to a barbeque and there we noted ... we can say that yesterday I made the first sprint in English mental! Start learning. So no complaints from the family or children or the dog or the Japanese ;) Moving just say my room is the ostia, wide, with a giant flat screen, wifi and a good bed, I do not need big thing. And to end this frantic pace on the second day of the first days I've spent walking, walking as much as I could to know the city and the third day I had a gold guide, Sarah, who is from Barcelona and has boyfriend in Canada. Today, July 1, is Canada Day and it is typical to see the Blue Jays, a team Baseball and Sara and her friends have brought me, my first time in a baseball stadium, new concepts, balon torino new sports, new people and more and more anglès.Au revoir!
John View my complete profile
2014 (10) March (5) February (5) 2012 (11) October (1) August (3) July (6) beer French Canada A little further Trastos Torontontario (version Torontontero) Megabus.com! January (1) 2011 (6) December (1) August (2) August (2) February (1) 2010 (24) December (2) November (1) September (3) August (2) June (11) May (1) April (2) March (2)


No comments:

Post a Comment