Saturday, July 26, 2014

Sorry again to take so long to update the blog! Classes are every day more interesting: ameristar b


Berta Villoro 17 years, Barcelona and studying in Canada (Kimberley, British Columbia) through the grant of Amancio Ortega. Feel free to leave me a comment if you have doubts about my stay, or the process of grant or anything else; I'll be happy to answer!
Sorry again to take so long to update the blog! Classes are every day more interesting: ameristar buffet hours a forensic science, leave the liver of a deer next to Cole and hope to come to point out the bugs the whole process (Entomology). ameristar buffet hours In Creative Writing, I still think that people are not very fine but it is a class that I love everyone is when he crosses the door to start the class. The other day we repeat Block (means that we 2h class) and went to the cafeteria people listen to music and drink while we wrote. The teacher is very rolled! Wednesday, we went to the "hiking" (climbing a mountain). In theory ameristar buffet hours it should have been done the day we went rafting, but it was very bad weather ameristar buffet hours and canceled. I thought it would be horrible to reach the top but the truth is that when I was on top, watching the small town at my feet, I felt too proud of having done so. When we got down, we went to school where he had organized a barbecue. I had fruit! We were playing baseball, football, etc.. It was a great day! Every Thursday we have an international gym of the school reserved for play, talk, etc.. This Thursday we play Voleyball and Mate. While we had played background music to animate the environment. I had a really super good. Yesterday, Saturday, I went to see my first hockey game. It's incredible! Cole had everything there, even the director! You could buy coffee, popcorn, drinks, etc.. All very American / Canadian. We won 5-0 (vs. Kimberley. Golden). Yesterday also, I went with She and another at the 'Mall' (mall) and buy a walk. Whenever we meet someone we are familiar. Then we went out to eat and when we were at Boston Pizza, we see everything from American well-groomed boys entering the restaurant. Carrying a hockey stick and we infer that they were playing later (Were Golden). Yesterday I also went to see Jaffray morning with his daddy Canadian pipe band. Autumn was hurt and it was typical American: water tank to pull people, inflatable balloon, stalls, one sugar pink, screaming children, currents, etc.. I also made a passing parade where tiny cars and floats ... It was fun! Not even a month here and I'm already ameristar buffet hours encarinyant ameristar buffet hours the place ... Like I woke up and found my coffee made with boiled egg and toast on the table, I like to sleep in a bed , to go barefoot HOUSE, MY ONLY have a toilet, ameristar buffet hours etc.. Like me find deer in the garden every day to hear the grizzly bear that haunt the town, etc.. I know I'm in Canada, but I still feel like I'm on vacation; But it is 10 months. 10. The moment for too long time here every day around 25 C! As of Tuesday, but the cold start! I leave fotitos more!
6 comments:
Berta well! What a nice surprise! I love to know that you have a blog where I can keep track of your experiences in Canada, I promise to give you a look at so as to know how hese the moment I see quite well and happy, I like that a lot! I send many kisses and strong stroke, your KARMETA .. well, if your not .. but I think I'm part of something your young life .. very careful! 're waaaay waaaay and BEAUTIFUL! PD. SORRY MY ORTORGRÁFIQUES Faltas, try DO IT BETTER BE ... :))) Reply Delete
Karmeta mere reading you blog! Do not worry about the mistakes ameristar buffet hours we make of all times ... Thank you for everything! I hope everything will go well, I also send you many kisses and hugs! Sorry for answering so soon had not seen the comments ... Regards to your family ameristar buffet hours from me! Berta. Remove
Berta, ameristar buffet hours your mother told me that writing a blog and I sent you a message at the beginning of the year, but is not reached. If you come now, take this opportunity to tell you that I am very happy that you have achieved this goal and hope that the experience and happy to follow! Remove a hug Adelina Reply
2014 (3) May (1) March (1) January (1) 2013 (16) December (3) November (2) October (3) September (4) Dead? Forensic science Life does not stop and neither does the time Am I dreaming? August ameristar buffet hours (3) July (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment