Monday, November 11, 2013

You are commenting using your Google+ account. (Log Out / Change)


Offender cold, heat sin ... iayan the statement I realized ... tOINKZ! Last Friday a nice day, shine and warm weather in the afternoon so we sat down again to the mother (with my daughter) at our favorite hangout while eating ice cream.
Why you, because there WLAN (free), exactly to our taste the ice cream and cheap price they can afford, so the pocket! Of sexual activities also miss eating ice cream even more and offer little rain here in my area. Nothing sounds like a proper summer season this year. Philippines seems shady and often rains season, when they should be during the summer so far. Of known before I turned owns the hang of it and we have free internet foodfellas yet. So we satisfied especially to new mothers dating service napadagdag Ice Salon this. Nothing had changed but still napadagdag WLAN them. Where else and be close to our house and 3 minutes walk says my maiden beautiful :-)
At some later date and somewhat clinging to the dark, we decided to go home to mother. Results in extra diligence I had goulash foodfellas soup I cooked this we would be late mother and child snack, foodfellas dinner, snack case happened. I served with a freanch bread and eat some later date when I am again with a Filipino rice ... hahaha ... so am I! This is a great meal on a fall or winter afternoon or evening. Reheats well. So not just another snack happened. Here in Europe I am just one of millions of Filipinos eating goulash with rice ... hehehe ... as usual I have many ways of preparing goulash.
Goulash is an easy, one pan meal that Takes about 20 minutes from start to finish. You can make this dish as spicy as you want, or have it fairly mild. It is a very versatile meal. Here I usede beef meat, and added potatoes, and frankforter. Of course not to forget the sweet powder paparika one. Check it out folks all the previous recipe of mine for more info.
Tags: DOLLY'S KITCHEN AND 10th DISTRICT, EIS, Goulaschsoup, goulash, HUNGARY, I Love Apple Zanzoni & Zanzoni Ice, ICE, snack, snacks, SNACK, SNACKS, SOUP, SUMMER, SUNNY DAY, Ungarn, VIENNA, Zanoni
You are commenting using your Google+ account. (Log Out / Change)
Recent Posts My DAUGHTER's FIXED DINNER COOKING FISH-TUNA LUNCH AT BUDAPEST, foodfellas HUNGARY DADA's BIRTHDAY CAKE WHOLE GRAIN BUTTER BISCUIT CAKE Archives November 2013 October 2013 September 2013 August 2013 July 2013 March 2013 February 2013 January 2013 December 2012 November 2012 October 2012 September 2012 August 2012 July 2012 June 2012 May 2012 April 2012 March 2012 February 2012 January 2012 December 2011 November 2011 Categories dessert ABOUT BAKING AND BEEF MEAT Pork noodles PASTA AND PIZZA POULTRY MEAT AND PURE SEAFOODS vegetables veggies Restaurants TRAVEL AND MORE Uncategorized Meta Register Log in Entries RSS Comments RSS WordPress.com
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment