Friday, November 1, 2013

Lithuanian versions of foreign songs


The original lyrics of foreign songs in the original version
Haide Haide B. Comments: 4 xxlvidas Vidas Aržuolaitis Comments: 1 tautis96 tabbouleh resepti Geramuzika.com zuzi.lt frype.lt supermuzika.lt Comments: 1 midimuz Vytautas Siauciunas Comments: 1 mantastenore Mars Karpovičius Comments: 1
Lithuanian versions of foreign songs
Andrew - we are men (Adriano Celentano - Azzuro) Donata - I (Feminnem - Call Me) Dontata - no need for me (Good Halliwel - Raining me) Dontata - ugnine girl (Passion Fruit - Ding dong song) Harold - Young Girl (Westlife - Uptown Girl ) Harold - I say goodbye (Alexander - Take Me Tonight) Julia - love adventure tabbouleh resepti (army of lovers-la plage de saint tropez) KIZ - bad things tabbouleh resepti Girls (Julien Clerc - Ce n'est rien) KIZ - not one for all - we force (Bryan Adams - All For Love) Mino - and the sunny seaside (Salvatore Cutugno - Il tempo se na va) Mino - In love I girt (Antique - Die for you) Robert tabbouleh resepti Kupstas - bim bam (Tom Jones - Sex Bomb) Robert Kupstas - sex, sleep, money (Lou Bega - I got a girl) Rule - Look at me pupita (Manu Chao - Papito) Busta Rhymes - mylek (Mariah Carey - without you) Busta Rhymes - Jūžintų (Opus - live is life) William - One on One (Celine tabbouleh resepti Dion - all by myself) William - I'm not for you (Jennifer Lopez - Lets Get Loud) Busta Rhymes - spit and catch (Billie Myers - Should I call you Jesus) and William Mino - vivo per lei (Andrea Bocelli - vivo per lei) Busta Rhymes - told me (Elvis Presley - can not help falling in love) Busta Rhymes tabbouleh resepti - Shah (The Sweet - Ballroom Blitz) Busta Rhymes - opa opa (antique - opa opa) Busta Rhymes tabbouleh resepti - Give Durnin Roads (Monkees - I'm m a Believer) Woody - two times two (Roxette - how do you do) Woody - wherever you are you (Puff Daddy - I'll Be Missing tabbouleh resepti You)
Agne - the evening campfire (Michel Delpech - Pour un flirt) tabbouleh resepti Agne - not everything I said (Maywood - Pasadena) Agne - love invincible (Lisa Minal - sangria) Agne - Games (Joe South - Games people play) Agne - then men (Captain jack - iko iko) Storm - your hands (Ottawan - Hands up) Storm - Prove what you pay (Boney M - brown girl in the ring) KIZ girls - although nusisauk (Suntribe - let's get loud) KIZ - Suzana (Celentano - Susanna) Merunas - and Beauty (Roy Orbison - Pretty Woman) Simona - as I love baby (Frankie Valli - Can not take my eyes off you) Skaiste and radium - Doctor Ignite (A La Carte - Doctor, doctor (help me please) Tautvydas - People do it all can (Modern tabbouleh resepti Talking - TV Makes The Superstar) Tautvydas - love ear diseases (Curtis Lee - Pretty Little Angel Eyes) the stars 3
Anatoly - Return, and love sugrizk (Maroon 5 - This Love) storm - neprisauks words Love (Dusty Springfield - You Do not Have to Say You Love Me) Ausrine - when I look through the window (Sandra Oxedryn - Looking through my window) Berneen - you are special to me (Helena Paparizou - My Number One) Dumas - my love behind (Smokie - Living next door to Alice) Evelina - Barbe (Aqua - Barbie Girl) Amber - if you could give love (Suzi Quatro - If you can not give me love) grains - everything rock'n'roll (Britney Spears - I love rock'n'roll) KIZ Anthem (Toto Cutugno - Voglio L'Anima) Neringa - the life force (Belle Perez - que viva la vida) Rum - what I want to do that (Depeche Mode - Just Can not Get Enough) tabbouleh resepti Valdas - Words (FR David - Words) tabbouleh resepti KIZ - now you have the army (Status Quo - In the army now) Comments: 9 Views: 39,828 Tags: songs original The original songs, overseas versions Haide Haide B. 1932 days ago Quote ('1629523 ', '1629523', '6 ', '1790') "> Report spam
Baiba - as I (Mousse T - Horny) Baiba and Maya - Only for love (Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love) Gabriele - too late (Norah Jones - Do not know why) Gabriele - you, I'm looking forward to one (Fairground Attraction - Perfect) J. - Hearty Thanks tabbouleh resepti (La Cucaracha) Marta - love me (Celine Dion - I drove all night) Marta - Heart burning with Love (Loona - Hijo de la Luna) MR. Jumbo - love - force (Wet Wet Wet - Love is all around) Mr.. Jumbo - I swear to you (Electric Light Orchestra - Do not Bring Me Down) Mr.. Jumbo - bapkiu nebera (Guantanamera) Academy of Music - Hymn (Eurovision 2008 - Denmark - Simon Mathew - All Night Long) Roze - I need your love (Thalia - a quien le importa) Ruslana - I have a dream (Nick Kamen - I promised myself) Ruslana - love is a gift of fate (Glen Madeira - nothing's tabbouleh resepti gonna change my love for you) Ruslana - if you can forgive (Gareth Gates - Anyone of us) Ruslana - la bamba (Los Lobos - La bamba) Ruslana - the sun sad night (Ricky Martin - It's Christmas) Sasha Son - what I done (Elton John feat. Blue - sorry seems to be the hardest word) Sasha Son - Good to be two of us (Toploader - dancing in the moonlight) Shorena - je je je (Marta - yeah yeah yeah) Urte two hearts (Cher - Walking in Memphis) Urte - When love is not (Anastacia - Left Outside Alone) Urte - for the love there is nothing better (Las Ketchup - Aserejé)
The report - the wings (Olsen Brothers - Fly on the wi

No comments:

Post a Comment