Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Again I noticed that got away turn gastronomic naikukwento I have not turned on my blog. So here it


Again I noticed that got away turn gastronomic naikukwento I have not turned on my blog. So here it is, let me maglitanya about the picture. This long length. Get your own pillow closest vicinity to be prepared in case you come upon annoyance. If I back all my childhood memories, maybe one eating candy ice surface perpendicular to the day I mamimiss most. A food swak summer and solb pocket, ice candy is a timpladong juice or any beverage to harden breakfast buffet nj in the freezer and usually puts a thin and transparent plastic such as ice pinaglalagyan the counter in the store but more slender yet this. Many naglalako breakfast buffet nj its usual ale walking on the street but very easy to do because you can peddle it very well. We tried to sell that ice candy in front of our house. But since there is only one flavor, it broke down. Milo flavor yet that those who did mom so we just consumed to mother (no more of the world was utol). When I was young, playing with fifty cents to two pesos a piece of ice candy. Because I nakakabili of inilalakong ice candy, I do still then its price today. Like other foods, but also a variety of flavors the ice candy. Usually the chocolate / cocoa flavor breakfast buffet nj (Milo), melon flavor, avocado flavor, coconut flavor (which I remember cold face daw 'yung coconut strands utol said I was), beans flavor, orange flavor (Tang / Eight O'Clock or any orange juice), pineapple flavor (Del Monte pinapple juice or infant urine), and many others. Sometimes there is also a counter breakfast buffet nj sago, gelatin flavored ice candy. This' common sago gelatin those in plastic but the only difference is putting it in the freezer. At the corner store We often have this before. I did not just trip that flavor 'to. Oks more than me 'yung sago-hardened gelatin that, especially if small' yung sago it because I ipinambabala's it to sumpit breakfast buffet nj mababantot fighting to PAL before using straw and a little saliva goodness! Whether at school, I pinalampas eating ice candy. Always only two flavors of ice candy in the canteen we, orange and milk. We're always buying it along with my kumpare in elementary. breakfast buffet nj I remember that I am in grade six which begins breakfast buffet nj to blur my eyes. I suddenly nahilo the flag ceremony so I just sent we adviser to take a break, but I eat first claimed magkalaman canteen when my stomach. I still buy ice candy that even the crazy Hilong talelong so the result, I just isinuka shows the I ate. If home made ice candy is all that concerned, I pinakapaborito 'yung does my grandmother. Asking the big lyanera puts tinimplang Milo. (The lyanera is that those who like bamboo breakfast buffet nj tray pinaglalagyan of loaf bread. Behold lyanera appeared thinner but still here lyanera's grandmother and ice usually placed in lyanera Asking this.) Clay, every day is Christmas in my grandmother's house when he knows the ice making candy in lyanera! You really weary Milo flavored ice candy nun. Asking once more put springkles chocolate ice candy in lyanera but still more delicate breakfast buffet nj 'yung plain ice candy. If there are home-made, breakfast buffet nj but also a counter ice candy Packed. Just some of its brands Snow Time, Jelly Ace, and ... and ... Just! I do not remember 'those others. I know we walastik Filipinos. breakfast buffet nj If you can not explore, to eexplore. If you can try and invention, even so, try. Why then can not we make different breakfast buffet nj flavors of ice candy sometimes, in turn differ? Such as the coffee flavored ice candy, ice candy flavored cola, or beer flavored ice candy. Or for more hardcore eh we mimic 'those little suggestion by Artistic Dagul in Pugad Baboy (Pugad Baboy read it 3. If you're reading Pugad Baboy, breakfast buffet nj naturally do not remember' to.) That dinuguan flavored ice candy or milkfish flavored ice candy (with no spiky bits for milkfish). In a tropical country like the Philippines breakfast buffet nj (uhm ... Although cold weather breakfast buffet nj now), always number breakfast buffet nj one food swak the summer and the best that pamatid thirst. breakfast buffet nj And one ice candy a symbol breakfast buffet nj not only of our sense of nationhood but also major climate in our country. Once again then make ice candy. I put the tray of ice cubes because we have lyanera. Trip trip lang.
2012 (23) November (1) October (1) August (3) July (1) June (3) There (3) April (3) March (2) February (4) January (2) 2011 (32) December ( 2) November (2) October breakfast buffet nj (1) September (2) August (2) July (3) J

No comments:

Post a Comment