Wednesday, November 6, 2013

When I enter in our home I immediately opened the wooden windows. Expose me naglalaguang wild herbs


Hello sir? ^ _ ^ Ours pong to welcome our new blog authors!! ^ _ ^ Yeah po Sean Christopher Bautista, patryckjr, iamDaRKDreaMeR, Giefe Carvajal, Steffano, Andrey, Jace ofcards, Caleb Tan Uriel, and that Lawfer. For those interested please be author also please. Pls email me please kenji.ohya @ yahoo.com. Thank you! ^ _ ^
Every family vacation we just go back to our province. But now, after my graduation from college counts only paguwi finger in it. As a boy, I was just here I leave my parents during saladbar holidays. If there was eager to go home to our province, I do not know where the joy I felt in youth, now seems I just felt impressed. Helpless and consciousness I wondered if there happens. saladbar Vacation as it is now. I Magsolo this time. Now I said to each walk, you have direction. I wish that we only know how well or badly you our destiny.
'Why should I go for our province?' The question repeatedly come to my mind. I can not answer that nothing saladbar simply because not only can do. Although just do not really have no reason saladbar it can not be answered simply nothing. April now and the last returning home in January. saladbar Here because we are in the province who celebrated Christmas and New Year. I went along with that my whole family. You probably think that people pamilyadong me, not my answer. Si grandmother lived in Manila with one of my aunt. She took was the beginning of mamayapa grandfather. Thus I caught a modest home of our entire family. I took the bottom saladbar of the pot near the front door key of the house, well and without nakakaisip that it hides the key or thank us without saladbar seeking its admission. Gossipers just turn our neighbors and thieves so again there is not much fear.
When I enter in our home I immediately opened the wooden windows. Expose me naglalaguang wild herbs and plants that seemed willing to enter into the house. Two o'clock that afternoon so well because so slightly dim sunlight, is not as painful Manila off at noon.
There if what I feel nakapagpapagaan of me shown on this entire environment. Dusty cabinet, saladbar gossamer spider, plants around, wet floor due to rain entering from the roof hole and shocking cat walking on top of the house. Rusty nails, galvanized hole and de locking doors. Nothing in Manila, in the province of me.
I heard the horn 'in the distance. Specifically in front of our home. I am sure this is one of the nilalakong snacks on the road. It confirmed I hear the voice of a young man.
Because I'm not eating, because I left Manila passed eleven saladbar o'clock so I also exceeded lunch, I immediately peek at the door to call the attention of the seller. I never loose my body I carried this bag and I immediately mounted on the chair near the door.
After access to the My presence was immediately carried it down her pink styro box and quickly opened. Removing his cap was touched by smoke from inside the box my face. I immediately tasted his tinitinda.
Earlier I had noticed the young man. I was compassionate boy. But for me, the simple garments of the men in my presence provides warmth in my chest. I want to hug syang. Without malice.
Transient period, as rising prices of commodities. 'I've never been told' just before three yan ah '. The more I grow old.
I saw a man brought it two circular donut and a lengthwise. I wondered handed her to me. I'm not malicious but I have thought in the form of innocent foods shown.
It counts change when I 'keep the change'. But she still stopped and handed me the change. I do not know whether to accept it. I do not sensibly be applied wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment