Wednesday, August 27, 2014

While bathing her, I heard some neighbors talking fast. For sure that festival again eh foregoing u

"I Survived Ondoy" (share your story) | Bandera Blogs - Philippine Entertainment Tabloid Online zoo ala carte Blog Site (for the latest Philippine Entertainment news; etc..)
Editor's note: Bandera switched the new field is "I survived Ondoy" for all experienced whiplash by 'Ondoy'. We want to read your story. We first published the experience of Melvin Sarangay, Assistant zoo ala carte Sports Editor of Bandera. IN all my life, I experienced a severe storm like Jesus 'Ondoy'. However, I thank God because we feel blessed my whole family survived the scourge of the storm. No man can be called a Super Typhoon because not all super strength winds carrying nita, lacking the words to describe the severe hardship and destruction brought by Ondoy result of incessant rain caused serious flooding in the East Village area we in Cainta, Rizal. For three days with my brother, sister in law and nephew suffered no electricity on the second floor of our house. Our limited supply of food and water, no telephone line if no seepage zoo ala carte We also communicate with our loved ones. Pinagkasya we only dry rice, biscuit, bread and noodles sold in small shops before we flooded. Pity because we have received assistance from the local government. zoo ala carte But in turn forsaken our brothers and sisters in church affiliation, the seepage CLSF if we crossed the hungry. Heavy as in heavy floods became us because I saw it himself entering inside the house and beyond is this person on the street. I also saw how to boil the excess rain creek behind our house. Actually a big eye-opener zoo ala carte for me Ondoy. We should always be prepared zoo ala carte for such disasters. This 'life experience' that I do not forget while I live.
Send your story 'I survived Ondoy' to 09295466802 or 09153632458 Texttok_Ondoy format / name / age / address / story you. You can also send banderainquireronline@yahoo.com, newscolumn@bandera.ph or to post in the comments section of http://banderablogs.wordpress.com
No "Thank you"
Evening of September 25 this year kasaluykuyan, while we colleagues from work is due to eating our evening zoo ala carte ended perfectly, I noticed the tremendous zoo ala carte strength of the rain. From Fairview to South Mumbai is not it signal exhaustion. The dawn around 4:00 we decided Magsi-uiwan. I Pinagmamasadan mahahaba't still large rainfall from taxing my rode. Agonizing add manually to sumuong. I do not know whether because of the rain that or he was sleepy. When we reached the bridge in the town of Marikina, I immediately given direction causes the driver pagkakagulat to overflowing in rivers beneath it. As we near the end of the bridge zoo ala carte then I realized that would give him direction right at JP Rizal St. I returned to aalasingko around in the morning.
I Pagmulat my eyes around 9:00 am. I said, "Shet, wakeful Nanaman! Ok now I do not have quite as Saturday. zoo ala carte "Raining cats and dogs. Do I start early and finish nagsurf internet. At this time heavy rain along with lightning but no thunder. My aunt says he's just buying raw eggs in store for our lunch. After ten minutes and he was here again at home. I noticed zoo ala carte there are grains of tears on the side of his eyes that I often reflect on him because he was my opposite ... what was I ikinalempot, he said we ikinabrusko but he loves both women, I just clarify . So pretty smiled on me and exclaimed that "Aunt, why you cry for?" He decided zoo ala carte to take a bath and the goals his shop 5 blocks from us.
While bathing her, I heard some neighbors talking fast. For sure that festival again eh foregoing us this last month. Because I have the ability to hear clearly from afar (bionic ears) as the ideal scent. I dropped my surprise and flood the front of the house!
Flood reaching to the knee. For the first time in our living here in San Roque now we just flooded. I hurriedly went up and said to my aunt nagisnan. He seemed surprised and had an answer I also asked him earlier. Take her advice and immediately dropped. I followed one still carrying paying and when we are in the outermost house, we do not makapaniwalang flood of the whole village ... we have some karag-karag their children and tools, with some nam

No comments:

Post a Comment