Saturday, August 16, 2014

2012 (11)


Monday's traditional obedience hut before the course. I made a home for the plan trainings. Field, no other than Laura and Niina their dogs. I took the pre-pack and cones. The intention to lodge paikallamakuuta because for some reason every time the lodge has risen to just sit down. The salary for the ball and cesarit. 1 the car out of the> command, release, and recruitment of 2nd airport shuttle> toy and treats 3 Recall läpijuoksuna> ok 4 pages inputs and steps to the side and rear of -eteen> ok, a little bit left at an angle of 5 to monitor and translations> ok now does not rotated no left turns 6 Remote Commands> Full Series> very nicely 7 Online Bedroom> I left my dog but Laura said that immediately stood up> a new company, I left my dog and I walked the field to the other end and back to the> release and Hiring> This is a very 8 Downloading metallikapulalla > A very nice course an hour and a real nice course tabouleh resepti participants! We went to Tiina and Duun with the still small looping end of the course.
Blog Archive
2012 (11)

No comments:

Post a Comment