Friday, August 22, 2014

I hope that many will try their foods ... whether you do not mahilg how to eat, to differ again and


email me for more info or visit hoshilandia.com and hitokirihoshi@gmail.com Follow Me on Twitter C I C2: Classic Cuisine You is.gd/KfqqGo # C2 #champorado #classiccuisine #crispyribs #food #restaurant renai a la carte #ricealigue #siniga renai a la carte * * hoshi hoshi * hoshi * 4 hours ago Taboan 2014: Philippine Writers Festival the edgy started on February 24 Taboan: Philippine Writers Festival in Subic * Fre * hoshi hoshi hoshi * Follow * 8 hours ago Follow renai a la carte Blog via Emailhitokirihoshi
Get your shots VJP ngo-ngo post Falling out of love ... how to break? The most favorite movies Nora Tidbits renai a la carte and Nena's Special cake! Pinoy ingenuity lucky smart or lucky? Line weight hi world! (Waves since 2-11-10)
Well being certified makamasa, endemic and economically whatever fashioned, I really like to eat delicious tidbits. champorado apart my precious, renai a la carte I would not change the foods you eat to be sold in fast foods. even its ice cream I will exchange my girl.
its past, I'm happy because I always pinapalamon's heritage Juling tidbits. If there anda well just turn pinapasalubungan me with cherry, cake, Pitchi -pitchi from the commonwealth market. sometimes it has also brought him cake cylindrical and cake he bought Either quezon city circle tiange or the Lung Center of the Philippines every sunday. In fairness, I apreciate especially Dynamically add inheritance renai a la carte Juling renai a la carte 'I love him with presents. hehehe the signs and cute I 'to (chenez!).
You know I'm wakeful or even somewhat in bad mood (yes people have mood swings (topak) I always especially in the morning) I rise just to squeeze the heavy, pampautot or even eaten pampasakit tidbits that nakahain our humble table -kainan.
I also, I typed type passes by Arayat, cubao are purchasing because I shop there eat then we ate at commonwealth market also (well I do not know if we are purchasing both by inheritance Juling). 'I love I'm not buying bulk, just eat right soundly at cheap rates.
first time to eat at nena's on that day. Type I visit this watch I can feature it in the "Landmarks" Net 25 but since no time, no companion and no money as I did not get. Fortunately, basically, I'm fed Manang Juling here.
if viewed renai a la carte outside looks' nena's not beautiful but the interior is spacious and okay naman po that turn its cleanliness or interior design. Generally Actually, after I service quality and safety of foods & plus factor that only the packaging of a resto. Please also all experienced and tasted my nena's pass my taste.
because we knew wa Juling inheritance if there happens to "all you can eat" there, in-assist we really waitress there until we eat. as well as about those waiter with him.
my goodness if we dadako food ... i already Plate 3. Slice Slice, simply turn ate there. That was only if we pursue Juling inheritance renai a la carte of time eh might have four more me. also relish they blend tokwa't pork noodle noodles then.
I would also like to emphasize that we have had in a long orginal cubao and their cake. I found that the "landmarks" and it also says to me Juling heritage. He was just pretty natatabingan establishments in cubao so relatively less perceptible.
I hope that many will try their foods ... whether you do not mahilg how to eat, to differ again and to review the food Filipinos eat you with Nena's (gen. Romulo st., Socorro, Cubao, QC) and the Tidbits. wag we kill our own food which helps in tourism, business and the extension of our culture.
Quality rice cake, culture, Family, Filipino, food, food trip, jelly, eat, cherry, nena's special rice cake, palitaw, noodles, cake, cake cylindrical, renai a la carte restaurant, ply-ply, tokwa't pig, purple
What you said mare, relatively to the cake tasted? Maybe you just because you swallow. You chew because mare, hehe :) Grabe ha, I naglaway renai a la carte entry. You know I am also greedy and eat cherry that always leads you binabaon. Speaking of, bring you back at the office huh? hahaha! Thanks seseryosohin joke but if you, the better :)
Certainly that bibingkag eh yung small part in I swallowed. hehehe. renai a la carte Yes mare we are disciples of kitsinta especially tidbits. siempre dadala I just cherry maroon add inheritance Juling there. That was if I do so I feed the ... '. renai a la carte (Chienez!)
CHEESE which also did nena este yung isa eat ass! hungry I would have eaten in Malaysia every day just because I twing week nakakatikim offers tidbits to blame

No comments:

Post a Comment