Friday, August 15, 2014

Well, after all I got breakfast and read the newspaper that, after me is not just a sign of life oo


Well, after all I got breakfast and read the newspaper that, after me is not just a sign of life oo two-evident. Kuuntelulaittees rotation Sofi Oksanen: Stalin's cows. Mom clearly likes the way to write stories.
Mobile BEEPER six. I guess I get food kippooni, deer valley seafood buffet me yet what. First, swung the keys to the neck. Next, grab the laundry basket. The door was slit: Käännäppä Viivi plate on top. Kattilas is a fish soup. Let's eat it while ku Esters grind your laundry clean. I did the work of the commanded. The wonderful smell of fish and root spread two-room flat. Oottelemme louder hunger. I, therefore, I do not wanna burn my tongue. Mom stomach due. I guess it's back eaten something which is not good kronkelille haimalleen. (Still not seen a doctor)
2013 (4)

No comments:

Post a Comment