Friday, August 15, 2014

I suffered from bulimia and BED s enough for many years, that I know what food trickery is this nev


Sigh. I have yesterday and today pulled with both hands everything, but what a man can stick his mouth down. Candy, chocolate, chocolate cake, a little more chocolate, feta cheese kolmiopasteijan (my treat, I do not even know why, it does not really even taste like anything, but still, yum) I do not even remember what else I ate.
I have an incredible feeling bloated, I'm like a helium-filled balloon. Why am I doing this to myself? Difficult question, which is certainly difficult to give a single answer, but when I'm watching myself here, so I'm hear the silence tunnesyöjä, comfort, and always reward myself with all "good". It is, then I'm doing pretty cheesy day or a nice evening at home in the cove known to man, so it is always potato chips, candies, ice creams and chocolates, and if you just be honest, so I hide easily behind them.
I suffered from bulimia and BED s enough for many years, that I know what food trickery is this never-ending and always "tomorrow I start a healthy lifestyle, I eat only salad for a month." Oh, man, just as it NEVER would have none worked.
I've looked at the Atkins-restricted diet right now in depth (read the books and been browsing a lot, a lot, a lot of different websites) and now I feel that I want to do this one last time, now or never successfully, and I also feel that it is my history, this could chances of success, according to terveysuositusten diets did not work I'm doing !!!. I have the first two weeks so low double-volumes that I get my body keto-vibes. I also really do take on this project myself and describe my food and postatana hear the silence them here every day. I am now committed to this project! Note Paris!
Actually, the title should be a refuge from fresh, but that sounded better, so it therefore. So I am 25-year-old hear the silence theater student hear the silence of chick that is born into the world to make all sinful and forbidden, such as smoking, and the pull of chocolate with two hands. Unfortunately, hear the silence everything has a purpose as well as the effect and consequences of this now digesting away!
Powered by Rohea Ltd

No comments:

Post a Comment