Wednesday, August 6, 2014

The first night in the hotel in Kinshasa we had a buffet dinner had - WOWOWOWOWOWO! makaronisalaatt


Our last vacation before our wekie: As most of you probably know my husband is painful hiegiene over here in the Congo! We were ALL ..... yup ... we were in the pineapples and the cans before we open it. The reason is that the little people but not very clean here is not due to lack of facilities and money for cleaning products - but most of all for the reason that the warm humid atmosphere a wonderful breeding ground for creating funny african germs!
But unfortunately we have not really control the hygiene of the hotel's staff, which we sometimes kossies no. So we were the unlucky winners of an aggressive stomach virus just us even more pleasing to our SA stay! All our hygiene makaronisalaatti and precautions notwithstanding! Eish! And as to crown our own stock kossies unfortunately finished at the last week - so it was our only source makaronisalaatti of food the hotel's kitchen ..... and of course .... sardines and faithful old Pronutro! So we had nilly every second day visiting the hotel kitchen and every time our bathroom not disappointed ...... he definitely not feeling neglected! So by the time we flew back I was properly makaronisalaatti hungry makaronisalaatti for decent kossies! I lost 3kg in a week! Quite unusual for Mandy ....
The first night in the hotel in Kinshasa we had a buffet dinner had - WOWOWOWOWOWO! makaronisalaatti My husband had the lamb shoulder makaronisalaatti hit and I hit the ice cream! Delightfully delicious! Unfortunately my stomach was soooo shocked to find food that he furiously started cramping up all night long! But the next day he managed to realize makaronisalaatti we are back in civilization, he can calm down .... we will now perform regularly makaronisalaatti again! ;)
So some wekies for our holiday my husband Project Manager announced that we have a program set up our holiday in order both our brains and ideas to merge! We went to the end agreed on 32 items to complete. The list was widely distributed between Pretoria and Rustenburg makaronisalaatti farm and labor required timeframes hands! And in between my husband had obviously makaronisalaatti also rests as he traveled Congo not exactly loafing not! I am pleased to announce that our 77% of the goals scored, especially the major items of rest for my husband was acting! We praise God for His grace - we said to my husband's dream to plant completed! Hallelujah! makaronisalaatti
We have all been packed makaronisalaatti and holiday goodies purchased as it takes planning and great for 3months to fly - but all the planning despite we still all about Saturday scramble for last things tekry. One of our main missions in SA were back to our green pool blue again as we get tenants in the garden apartment all preamble think it's a lake rather than a pool. And we have actually succeeded in the first week in South Africa - and also some delicious swemme fit - BUT ... you might not believe it ..... the Thursday night before makaronisalaatti our flight was the heaviest storm in Pretoria in a long time - and our whole garden's mud (ok now the WHOLE garden! ;)) in the pool is "Mudslide"! And all our hard work in a brown bath we stood! Our cheer was just in our shoes! I flew around makaronisalaatti my hair to try and cut glass to get to our house door and the cupboard on my to do list since I moved in and now the pool to try to remedy! But because of the storm, the entire Pretoria glass stock almost snatched the poor people as heavy hail storms hit and we had to line up to be helped! Oh my heart goes out to them! Of their cars were shattered and we were shocked to see the cars on the road when we look Charles's car will pick up where it was repaired. Behind and voorrruite knocked out and the bodywork that looks as if a crowd descended upon maces! It should be vreesaanjaand in your car sitting on the highway in such a storm! It looked like rocks on the front windows raining!
Saturday we had the last goete in and around the house ready for my wonderful fandamilie came kossies, and THANK YOU FOR ADRIAN we washed the dishes! makaronisalaatti They were all life-savers, and it was nice to at least biki one last time together! Good grief, and then started the big pack finisher's ..... basically everything was packed but the weight evenly distributed makaronisalaatti and decide what should and what should of been a different story! When I last came Karin helped me so nicely when we tackle fishing in my pond! (BTW Karin - there's honestly still a lost red fish that swim around in the fish tank! I imagined I saw the black fish's body the other day - but then I saw him again swimming the other day!) When required I just back to Karen and our great Stay! She was one of the many games that I unfortunately could not see because we just do not like diaries makaronisalaatti not sync! 11:30 that night so my husband announces makaronisalaatti that he is going to sleep and again 1:30 g

No comments:

Post a Comment