Saturday, August 9, 2014

Elikkä, now I Tän blog, someone zomerstamppot chicken I have a heavy week! About 4kiloa I


Elikkä, now I Tän blog, someone zomerstamppot chicken I have a heavy week! About 4kiloa I've already dropped the weight, and the goal is around 70kg, aka a trip yet! Meinnan here to tell you almost every day are belonging and what about tummy is reduced :) I have a lot of obesity due to haukuttu, but EOLE care, growth spurt of the weight just came more, and then I started losing weight! It feels really good when I got into the food hinosta off and the goodies are no longer of interest! So I have a length of about 173cm and I am 14 years old boy! I know that losing weight is not desirable-approval for a young, but I did not actually lose weight, but I look at what I eat and move around a lot! I like a diary of everyday's eating habits, and exercise! I have photographed myself zomerstamppot every day, and when oletavoitteessani so gather them in small movie and I hope that the changes are visible, and especially persistent! But seurailkaapa here, and you will also find a light snack and other food for dieters aopivaa!
Tag cloud
Powered by Rohea Ltd

No comments:

Post a Comment