Thursday, May 28, 2015

http://youtu.be/DocJcNquobs The Gehaktschotel my supper today UPDATE: is golden corral a buffet I


http://youtu.be/DocJcNquobs The Gehaktschotel my supper today UPDATE: is golden corral a buffet I've just had a call from the hospital about my blood values, and they know a little surprised to report is golden corral a buffet that they all look very good. So my LDL cholesterol is 2.02 while that should is golden corral a buffet have been 2.35 earlier in my stature. (What that means I do not know :) most of the values are well below the average what is permitted. My blood values are therefore better than a healthy person without overweight. A better proof that my low carb diet works just is not there :) January 20 I'm on a diet. I have to, because I'm on the waiting list for a gastric bypass, or a stomach reduction. It is one of the methods to combat my obesity is golden corral a buffet and diabetes II relating thereto. If I clear enough waste is likely that diabetes goes away. But before that, I must show that I really want and that includes when I need to lose 20 kilos. is golden corral a buffet I know myself, I do not like a regular is golden corral a buffet diet full. Hunger is not for me. But fortunately there for 30 years a diet where you can eat as much as you want. The low carb diet, still best known as Atkins. The principle is simple. You may only protein and fat, as much as you want, but OWEE you eat more than 40 to 60 grams of carbohydrates, because it is not working. The idea is that you will fall after a few days in another form of metabolism, that of burning fat. It does the body so inefficient that digest fat more energy is golden corral a buffet than it produces, and thus fall off. I know that it works, because I am in a month lost 8 kilos in that way, and I mean that while such a 700 grams of meat fish and chicken to take me every day. In addition, I still eat cheese and lots of lettuce, olives, cauliflower, broccoli, is golden corral a buffet that kind groenten.In January, I weighed is golden corral a buffet 203.5 kilograms is golden corral a buffet and 24 February was suddenly 194.5. And that is almost completely is golden corral a buffet gone by itself. So naturally, I when I had to weigh in hospital I was quite nervous because I was not so sure if I really was. Well low carb sounds easier than it is. No hunger you will not suffer. But you can not do things that contain carbohydrates. The more carbohydrates somewhere down the more you have to cut down on vegetables like cauliflower. It's why I now drink my coffee black. Lemonade is gewn problem, which you also have sugar free. You can even occasional vodka or red wine (which are qnders qfgebroken) but beer is out of the question. Bread too. 1 slice of white bread contains all 48 grams of carbohydrates. Cakes, biscuits, jam, chocolate spread are things is golden corral a buffet I just can dream of (and I have dreamed about) No bread, is golden corral a buffet rice, potatoes, pasta, no soup or sauce where flour is incorporated and also gefabriceert meats like liver sausage. Well maybe a little, but there's been 4 grams of carbohydrates is golden corral a buffet per 100 grams, but hey, you can rub still nowhere on it. Eggs may be weather, I eat about 40 eggs per week and as I said, I am the first month hit by lost 8 kilos. The danger of atkins is that you do not still maintains because your food is rather one-sided. I know all about it because I've done it three years ago already once and then I dropped some 50 kilos. But because I was so heavy that no normal scales could weigh me I dared not to eat too many vegetables, I was terrified that I would unnoticed overeat and then that 700 grams of meat suddenly even 3000 calories.
http://youtu.be/bko4aelOh1Q The celeriac chips. Luckily I dare now some more, so I eat cauliflower, zucchini, is golden corral a buffet much wokgroentes, all say above average much water is in and I've noticed you there soon may eat a pind of without getting above that limit. Especially lettuce has only 2 grams of carbohydrates per 100 grams, so that's good. But in addition, I am also going experimentern. So I made once a pizza grated cauliflower and cheese is golden corral a buffet and egg, actually a kind of hearty omelet so, but then again pizza topped is golden corral a buffet with ingredients such as salami, tuna, onions (not too much because there is sugar) and tomato paste. And it went well. Cauliflower is indeed a versatile is golden corral a buffet ingredient, if you grate creates a small resilient grain when those on the right way Searing center has between couccous and rice. That means you can do with cauliflower nassi, so just do all the other ingredients such as meat, vegetables, little soy. The cauliflower tastes than so neutral that quite resembles nassi. So I also have cauliflower with protein (an egg) were mixed. There you can invest cubes and knead with fresh salmon and voila, you have sushi! is golden corral a buffet And here again, it is especially the salmon that dominates so much else is not it. I can t possibly also rotate with seaweed, but I have not yet figured is golden corral a buffet out how that sits with carbohydrates. Cougette, a kind of tough ko

No comments:

Post a Comment