Thursday, October 10, 2013

Topics: amuse-bouche, bio, magazines and media, foie gras, beef tongue, books, magazines and media


I must point out that it was a visit to the "VIP" approach - known ahead of us, we got a discount and extra work in a company related by family members. Total spending was around 10000, tabouleh salaatti - CZK + 1500, - CZK for the tip. Personally, I obrečel three papers (Jauvajs ...)
La Degustation Bohême Bourgeoise mixes modern molecular and international cuisine with traditional Czech cuisine 19th century. Finta business is that it is not possible to á la carte selection from the menu. You choose one of three set menus for a fixed price. Their composition varies from day to day (but only slightly), each is also compiled the accompanying wine menu tailored.
Now I end words, come taste the MENU III - Degustation Bohême Traditionelle (1850, - CZK) + wine menu mainly from the Czech Republic (about 1000, - CZK). Kitchen legendary Marie B. Svobodové, bio-products and meat from small farms.
Finally, after about half an hour of the first "formal" operation - poached Prague ham with Malinský foam. Disarming deconstructionist approach Ham roll with horseradish cream. I myself would probably nekrájel following the pits, but the taste can not be absolutely beyond reproach. The upcoming Prague ham, read this article.
Alias soup soup of wild poultry, poached quail egg, carrot, medullary tabouleh salaatti dumplings, fresh chives. About the Magic lost bursting quail eggs I have already reported, ktěm not say. Broth was exceptional - clear golden, tasty, full-bodied. But you see out there that promised pažitkuuuu?? : D marrow dumplings and jajinko is bathed brought by a pot of broth.
Bowl with Mr. Cotti of fish with rocket oil. Rukolka was just the color of her bitterness I have not did it (maybe I catch it or not, I do not leave the zucchini ;) inclusion of this amuse bouche, but absolutely vyfikaně selected. A little sharper flavor Rybková done on fine calf smooth onset of the highlights of the evening ...
The freshly ... vyuzenému language with Chickpea puree and onions! Yes, it's the light-absorbing black dice back. Their preparation is said to take a few days, smokehouse and selecting only the tastiest meat fractions. Chickpea mash was in my intervention on the chamber. And cibulkouuuuuu!! :) The food is said to be in LDBB bestseller that has consistently held the menu. Very close to the style of Gordon Ramsay (yes, the glazed pork belly with apple puree and brkaší, a full brother). Brutally caramelized and extra dreamy smoked meat flavors crowded majda and velvety Annex.
But let's move on - to rillettes reminiscent Erzgebirge Lani Majd in sour cream. tabouleh salaatti Funny decorating Catchers of Brussels sprouts. I would not dream of it. Weaker cauliflower puree prosecuting them top up the taste of the Ore Mountains, which was flew off the plate into my mouth racket.
It is what it is. The cookbook I managed to read a few short passages, but even so I pulled the book completely. Beautiful Czech, concreted and intimidating erudition, and mostly recipes, quite beyond ordinary perception. tabouleh salaatti I will try to search for her next ...
We are approaching the final - Breaded Veal Entrecote cucumber jelly, boiled potato. Simply put steak, which anyone okrájel edge of the rectangle. Jelly and cucumber jelly. I like him better in the picture on the report of the Prague Food Festival. This time it was sharper with more pepper and vinegar.
Official dessert course was apple pie with gingerbread with vanilla sauce and licorice ice cream. I jumped from it to heaven, but rather attributed to overall dullness and hyperglycaemic coma. Use gingerbread is exactly the idea!
And here's the bean: name I have forgotten, so that you can take as fotohádanku. Intense smell of almonds, or mustard. It depends on what you're more accustomed to ... (Foodstyling of this picture - Matesola ;)
That's all. I will not describe the wines and it is a big mistake. tabouleh salaatti Throughout the evening we went fantastic Klára Kollárová. Always one to two bottles in his arms and a nice chat. Enjoyed our example ...) It also does not make sense to describe the operation - no, I had not noticed, everything moved automatically. But I have to mention beautifully wins the plates. I Lísal to them is like a kitten, I poked his head into them and we gave them the butt!
Topics: amuse-bouche, bio, magazines and media, foie gras, beef tongue, books, magazines and media controversy, chefs, local food, martini, molecular gastronomy, ham, reviews, reports, restaurants, tabouleh salaatti rilettes, tartar Advertising
Gentlemen, we thank you (well, maybe I do say so labor) for a detailed demonstration tabouleh salaatti that the extreme Gourmet, which I probably did not even want to know. To me, that's enough climactic gastromie that to get to the dark and evil side of the Force. Sure it's a gigantic experience - but I see that especially zbůhdarma invested labor and invention, the wasted resources and the luxury while zmarněného waste from the preparation and styling of pidiporciček ... you dozens, maybe hundreds of flavors and delicacies stláskaných tabouleh salaatti together, compressing the benefits

No comments:

Post a Comment