Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Download firmware aquarius academia (direct link) from the manufacturer aquarius academia and extra


It will not be easy, maybe it will hurt, but with a little luck and a lot of experience result will certainly be worth it. If you are discouraged, you can read the following article on how to watch digital TV in Linux.
The situation with the TV card is not even in the last years practically did not improve, so if you're looking for a TV card in your computer, which would you extra work in Linux, you usually before its purchase zapátrat on the Internet and then if you are lucky get a piece of hardware, which will serve well and not just get a piece of something impractical in the back of a drawer.
How to determine if your TV card supported in Linux? UTFG :) In other words, try to enter into a search engine (Google) device aquarius academia name along with the word Linux, Debian, Ubuntu or another Linux distribution and see whether and how someone works or does not work. Usually, when it pays to reach for the device, which sells for a long time and it is not some hot news on the developers did not manage to react and add its support into the kernel. Test USB TV Card
For your testing, I bought aquarius academia a USB TV card HD DVB-T Mars. USB TV card I chose it because it is easily portable and can be used in both a laptop and a desktop computer. Its size corresponds to the classical USB flash drive, with the difference that in the side you can slide the antenna cable. The card is supplied aquarius academia on the remote control and rod antenna. Both in my case it turned out to be unusable (on the supplied antenna I caught nothing, and the driver did not work). However, the purchased equipment is the cheapest I could find, and I am so buying it based on the practical aquarius academia functioning extremely satisfied.
On the USB TV card is placed above a sort of sensor, which I initially thought was a flashing LED. However, as neither neblikla, it will probably be an IR remote control. TV card so be added to the good support HD broadcasts. aquarius academia Literally a few weeks ago with HD broadcasts became available for me, and I greatly appreciated this feature and could try HD TV on your computer in practice.
In my case it was a blind purchase, ie. I did not know in advance whether aquarius academia it will or will not work in Linux card. I like this card once I bought and I have to say that at that time it could bypass installing newer drivers stationed outside the standard kernel and even now I'm not disappointed in the developers (if not usually need some time to wait for the drivers appear). To find the correct procedure I entered into Google's search engine listing command lsusb, respectively. line concerning the aforementioned USB TV card. ID 048d: 9006 Integrated Technology Express, Inc..
This information was sufficient for the search engine Google and after a few clicks I found out how USB TV card to open it in Linux. Commissioning procedure is yet resembled that which I knew from before. Ie. the need to reach for the latest drivers that are currently out of date (distribution) Linux kernel. The commissioning of cards you need to do the following:
Download firmware aquarius academia (direct link) from the manufacturer aquarius academia and extract it. Furthermore, from a downloaded file, extract necessary information and place them where they apply: dd if = dvb-usb-it9135.fw ibs = 1 skip = 64 count = 8128 of = dvb-usb-it9135-01.fw dd if = dvb -usb-it9135.fw ibs = 1 skip = 12866 count = 5817 of = dvb-usb-it9135-02.fw sudo cp *. fw / lib / firmware aquarius academia
Finally, you need to download and install the latest drivers V4L: sudo apt-get install git linux-headers-$ (uname-r) build-essential patchutils libproc-processtable-perl git clone git :/ / linuxtv.org / media_build.git cd media_build . / build sudo make install
That should be enough and in my case it was enough again tuck USB TV card into your computer and it started working. If you do not work immediately, it is recommended to restart your computer, and then continue on. The basis is a good signal
Because I attached antenna did not work (this may vary depending on where you are), I also tried the aerial distribution of a block of flats. Here, although some appeared the noise, but to no avail. It is interesting that the classic television just something as TV tuners are susceptible to everything. After purchasing a directional antenna and fun associated with the installation I get a few HD channels.
It impressed me so much that I decided to purchase a signal amplifier, aquarius academia but it caused all gain (signal and noise), which purchased the USB card reacted the way that I suddenly could not did nothing. Interesting yet to see what to classic television. That is contrary to clearly liked, so I started a directional antenna to catch the signal and from the opposite direction than was the position of the transmitter antenna I could virtually anywhere and turn the television did not mind. It brought me back to finding the optimal (preferably clean signal) aquarius academia and after the purchase of the bracket on the balcony aquarius academia I was finally able to direct aquarius academia the antenna aquarius academia towards the transmitter, in my case it was the transmitter beautiful.
After directing and

No comments:

Post a Comment