Saturday, September 20, 2014

Tonight will be spent in Cape Town, our new mistress, this time in a beautiful, divine and wonderfu


Some years ago I discovered Thailandesa in Phuket Island, a beach that was not marked on any map and known only by word of mouth, was called NUI BEACH which translated into Spanish means "Secret Beach". At that point I decided that someday share all my secrets, all my knowledge with my people, my family, my friends. My goal is to entertain and enjoy it if you have the chance of my tips ....
I'm unfaithful by nature. Unfaithful to San Francisco, avokado katkarapusalaatti Sydney I cheated with a long weekend of European winter. When I thought I was the love of my life I changed the warungs on the cliffs of Uluwatu in Bali with a cold Bintang in my hands as the sun was entering the ocean. When I thought I knew was the ultimate Cape Town, and I went crazy.
I think I've learned my lesson. I love them all equally, all bring back good memories, all I want to spend many evenings, but if I had to keep one, leave them all and I go in search of a new love, a new destination, perhaps because the love of my life, the journey of my life, is yet to come.
My first trip to Cape Town was simply avokado katkarapusalaatti spectacular, everything I liked. Its beaches, its strength, its color, its "African avokado katkarapusalaatti charm", its nature, its villages, vineyards, I liked everything. avokado katkarapusalaatti
Climb Table Mountain, spend a day at the beach in Camps Bay, eating a delicious monkfish in Parangas, driving a Ferrari convertible on Chapmans Peak Drive, walk with the penguins at Boulders Beach, watch the whales go through Simonstown, surfing Clifton Beach, make skimming over the waves on a Huey Cobra helicopter of the Vietnam War, see a football match at Green Point, walking distance to the Cape of Good Hope, visit the vineyards of Stellenbosch, see sunset at sea aboard a catamaran with a glass of champagne, wander around the V & A Waterfront, enjoy the sunset from Hout Bay and also a million things avokado katkarapusalaatti ....
The Belthazar is known for several things, first, I think, is his HUGE wine list, we're talking more than 400 references that can be taken by the glass, unusual for this type of business.
The other is by the flesh of African hunting, what they called "game". In the menu you can choose from 8 types of game meat, all prepared on the grill with a special carbon. The mix of flavors and grill, charcoal and a perhaps a bit strong but flesh tad sweet taste is simply indescribable. avokado katkarapusalaatti
We can prove the ugliest animal in the savanna, "Wildebeest", the Sprinbok the Warthog (closest thing the boar), the Impala, Kudu, the Elan, the Gemsbok and finally one more known to us, the ostrich .
The service at the restaurant is spotless, have a sommelier who gives you the convenient explanations. It may sound snobbish, but the work is first sommelier underrecognized tremendously misunderstood and second place. The sommelier is not recommending expensive wines, the sommelier avokado katkarapusalaatti is to adapt your taste, AND YOUR WALLET, to what is in the letter. avokado katkarapusalaatti
Our last visit to Belthazar so it proved. We wanted a full bodied, fruity well to accompany avokado katkarapusalaatti game meats and very important, no more than 30 . No sooner said than done. Spectacular. That is the real work of the sommelier. Logically, a normal restaurant with few references and wine not too expensive can not justify post Sommelier Belthazar if.
Cape Town is a city with German and Danish roots and therefore there are many names and traditions of these two European countries. Just sit the waiters bring a taste of home, a large German sausage type (like a Creole sausage) in a rich tomato sauce, avokado katkarapusalaatti so if accompanied avokado katkarapusalaatti with some warm bread rolls with butter.
The menu is varied avokado katkarapusalaatti and whoever avokado katkarapusalaatti seafood here have the best you can find. As a starter this time we tried the grilled calamari entree and 3 distinct game meats that split it three.
The restaurant is located in the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, a tourist area of Cape Town with shops and restaurants. In Belthazar you can eat on the terrace though I almost always dined inside
Tonight will be spent in Cape Town, our new mistress, this time in a beautiful, divine and wonderful Boutique Hotel, the SUGAR HOTEL, but as always, that's another story. For now, I'm going to sleep.
On Twitter:secretosdlcomer
ABU DHABI (4) ARGENTINA (1) ARTIES (1) Asturias (3) AUCKLAND (1) AUSTRALIA (2) AUSTRIA (1) BALI (5) BAQUEIRA BERET (3) BRAZIL (1) BUENOS AIRES (1) Burgos (1 ) CABO SAN LUCAS (2) CAMPS BAY (1) CAP CANA (1) C

No comments:

Post a Comment