Monday, April 7, 2014

The therapist accompanies me to the hut where I receive the


Imagine a massage with the music of the sea continues on a private island. To get there, you walk your feet in the sand, sandals in hand. The sun caress you gently accomplice with the breeze that keeps you liquefy you under its rays. You meet quite a few visitors, but everyone is discreet. Welcome to Red Lane Spa at Sandals Royal Bahamian in Nassau.
I arrived a few minutes earlier by shuttle boat from the hotel. Facing the quay, some vacationers sip a bahama mama, local drink made of rum, coconut liqueur, lemon juice and pineapple juice at the pool bar. A few steps further, the landscape begins to change.
Although the chairs facing the sea seem inviting, it is mainly the huge cushioned chairs that attract my attention. As if they had been sown to show us the path that leads to the spa. Difficult to resist the temptation to curl up in each of them to savor the moment. But there is even better ... This is what I discovered upon entering the spa outdoors.
The therapist accompanies me to the hut where I receive the "Tropical Bliss" (local version of Swedish - $ 130 for 50 minutes). I lay on his stomach, already soothed by the sound of waves accompanied me so far. Nothing to do with records that we will loop in a conventional business! I just have to strain to see the extent of the talent of Mother Nature.
While the hands of the therapist are struggling to untie some knots, I focus on the surf. At this moment, there is the sea and me. I almost feel that she is trying to relieve me of accumulated tension kuskus salaatti in my neck, my shoulders, my back ...
When I finally open my eyes, I see the sea through the walls of the hut. I do not know how long I dozed once the massage is finished. I seem to have slept for at least a hundred years.
Reserved for couples, Sandals Jamaica was founded by Gordon Stewart, a native of the country of Bob Marley businessman. "We call our formula" all inclusive kuskus salaatti luxury ', "says Yasmina Cherquaoui, Director of International Public Relations Sandals Resorts.
Here, every detail is designed kuskus salaatti to offer an unforgettable kuskus salaatti experience to guests. The buffet is varied kuskus salaatti and tasty. The a la carte restaurants offer a variety of experiences. Campfires "upscale" allow to warm on cool evenings.
Red Lane spas adapt traditional care sauce "Sandals". All are provided with essential oils and products of the Red Lane online. The signature massage, the "West kuskus salaatti Indian" ($ 180), for example, includes the use of hot stones rivers and white sand to exfoliate the skin.
The spa and the hotel respectively won several awards over the years. Sandals Royal Bahamian was notably named "Bahamas 'Leading Spa Resort'. Sandals Royal Bohemina has three spas, including Zen Garden at Sandals Cay, the private island of the hotel.
Room types: standard, with concierge or butler. Those who opt for the latter formula also have exclusive access to Gordon's restaurant on the pier, located on a pier where you can admire the sunset.
Cost: from $ 3,976 double occupancy for an all-inclusive seven days ("Honeymoon Royal Village Deluxe"). Prices vary of course depending on the season, but also by type of service and location of the rooms.
To taste the Bahamas: fried conch, lobster and fish. Not to mention the typical cocktails, Bahama mama (there is a "daddy" version with more rum) and the Goombay Smash, rum-based cocktail kuskus salaatti created by Miss Emily at the bar that bears his name, Turtle Cay (Abaco).
I like loading kuskus salaatti ...
[...] I arrived a few minutes earlier by shuttle boat from the hotel. Facing the quay, some vacationers sip a bahama mama, local drink made of rum, coconut liqueur, lemon juice and juice ... [...]
[...] Also read: Naturally Glamorous, kuskus salaatti Travel on tables, a private island in the Bahamas just for you ... or almost Virée spas in Vancouver, a unique spa in the world and 10 favorites [...]
Pages and Articles kuskus salaatti Headlights Eight ideas for an unforgettable night in Quebec kuskus salaatti From Montreal or Plattsburgh? Behind Yulair? Contact me / follow me Bio your child in an international summer camp? 10 inspirational quotes kuskus salaatti floating Travel For viewers cinema Hi, hello! weekend Las Vegas: Survival Guide
Categories Select Category Accessories kuskus salaatti Airport News Africa Americas Asia Canada Caribbean Work Causes Movies compleme

No comments:

Post a Comment