Saturday, April 5, 2014

It felt so good in this hotel we regretted leaving so soon. Especially as compatible with small act


Difficult to avoid the painful point "weather" in recent weeks. Especially if you are fortunate to live in Paris and you enjoy a peak of 10 degrees to a few days of June. My post-Crisis kidnapping sun is up: I ship to you pronto Santa Barbara. Reminder to those who discover this blog: after crossing saladete the far west Texas last summer, I tested saladete in March 2013 a road trip in California. I've shipped my deals in Los Angeles, Palm Springs (here and there) and the Joshua Tree National Park. It now takes the road towards the hometown of Mason Capwell. I feel that I suddenly lost my readers born after 1984 ... The idea was to cut the path Joshua Tree-San Francisco (final destination) in several steps. Traveling with a little girl of 5 years, we could not afford to make too many long trips. It (and this is the only of my journey) requires a good morning car with a picnic on the Road number One, the famous along the west coast of the United States. My photography Recreation
We only stayed one night in Santa Barbara. Just enough time to enjoy the pool of our hotel and go for a walk along the beach. I was not expecting anything special but once there, Hispanic white houses, churches all blocks and mild climate have propelled me in my memories of the eponymous television series. Hard not to hum the generic watching the boats in the bay. It includes all architectural shots of the Capwell saga and hope to meet Eden and Cruz each corner.
My photographs Recreation. Above, the skate park on the "Croisette" Santa Barbara. Bottom: the small swimming pool Spanish Inn (ideally get a room overlooking the pool, which we did)
As for the Spanish saladete Garden Inn hotel spotted on I-escape.com, I highly recommend it. Certainly, decorating rooms with artificial light and wave marble fireplace was not to my taste. However, it has the advantage of being quiet, comfortable arch (bedding is crazy) and very kids friendly. Located close to the sea, it has a small heated pool nestled saladete in a court where bushes of jasmine flower. saladete In the morning you can have breakfast saladete (buffet and included in the room rate) in the first court right next to a beautiful fountain (atmosphere Capwell I said). In the evening, guests have a bottle of local wine available near the front desk to serve a drink while enjoying the last rays and a large basket of clementines California (my daughter filled saladete his pockets as if I had him Never in his life, fascinated by the free thing ... it was very annoying). saladete
My photography saladete Recreation. The "adult" our room at Spanish Garden Inn, right, you can see the window behind which there is a large bathroom with shower and bath. Left the partition separating the bedroom from the small room where the bed of our child was installed.
It felt so good in this hotel we regretted leaving so soon. Especially as compatible with small activities abound in Santa Barbara. Skate park and bike rental for teens, boat trips in search of whales or dolphins, sand castle on the beach five minutes away, sailboat for larger ... In the evening, saladete it is essential to eat lobster or crab caught saladete locally in one of the small restaurants of the "wharf" (the pier seaside). Had recommended the Shellfish Company that blew shrimp on beats of Bob Marley. Stormed at dinner saladete time, the restaurant takes no

No comments:

Post a Comment