Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Blog Archive


Autumn heralds the convention hotel breakfast buffet season. After the cold and wind in Chicago last year, up to the heat and sun of Orlando. At a time when day declined, and when the cold is housed; it is really good to extend the time a little sunshine in Florida. I am also a good time to go to Congress in short pants, T-shirt next to all the people in suit and tie. We also took the opportunity to make good restaurant with friends at junkets.
We ate Chinese, Japanese, and American course. The last night we had dinner with the whole team in my laboratory. It was obviously buffet. I think my head and especially his wife only likes buffets. But for the occasion it was quite successful with a special buffet "seafood", hotel breakfast buffet including Lobster will. Yibing hotel breakfast buffet (a former postdoc in the lab that we had the pleasure of seeing the meeting) was still hungry leaving. My boss and his wife had not left. And I admit that we still had a little hollow. After such an orgy of treasures that the sea offers us a bit of exercise was necessary. We opted for the mini-golf.
During the stay, I still find it a little worked. I had a presentation to make the last day, at the last session. Let me tell you it was not a crowd. Fortunately, I was the first session, which allowed me to present my work to a few people.
Unlike last year, my presentation is great. I was pleased with myself. I must say that this year I presented my work, and I had a year of Cardiology and practice English as well. It helps. So I was confident and sure of myself. In contrast to Chicago, I have very little hotel breakfast buffet stress. Melanie has done for me.
A + Arnaud PS: Orlando is known for its theme parks: SeaWorld, Universal Studios, and of course Disney to name a few. It would have been very damaging to set foot in this city without at least going to make one. So I took my courage in both hands to dry a day congress. Following soon ...
Blog Archive
2012 (25) October (1) August (1) April (5) June (3) May (6) April (3) March (4) January (2) 2011 (36) November (4) Sweetwater Disney World: Magic Kingdom AHA scientific session hotel breakfast buffet in Orlando 26.2 October (2) September (2) August (4) July (4) June (5) May (5) April ( 3) March (3) February (1) January (3) 2010 (36) December (9) October hotel breakfast buffet (4) September (2) August (1) July (4) June ( 12) May (4)


No comments:

Post a Comment