Thursday, January 23, 2014

Li Yinhe September 29, 2018 letter to Old Men, because disk a la carte birth to a litter of inverse


Li Yinhe September 29, 2018 letter to Old Men, because disk a la carte birth to a litter of inverse? disk a la carte
We both finished and fully open mode == feelings palace Jour future worthy of consideration?? == It seems so desperate hope that we can finish quickly finished complaining climbs up from the bottom of the dialog == but finished too stupid idiots want to laugh yourself how Ah so the two of us will be together again idiot will become bitch ah!! ha ha ha ha, but we do not fuel it worse (which I would really like to say == I think in addition to the appearance of clothing disk a la carte some people still prefer to use stereotypes Although sometimes the impression to judge others, too, but I inevitably encounter this course I will be angry impressed me is the content of a particular set of patients with non-regular ~ ~ ~ fat, even if he is a sudden disk a la carte fainting The incidence disk a la carte of acute only to forget what he was sick of it and finally he asked the hospital to let him go home for the doctor said you can not because I'm fat, I would conclude that he can say unhealthy too fat Cock he really is a bit morbid obesity to a body yeah but the results disk a la carte of the medical examination showed that he should temporarily be healthy, he also believes that he is a good grilled healthy people are saying you have nothing disk a la carte to say ah!! teacher called me a few days ago with my chatter Hello Hello SuoSuo talk a lot and then sentence me super uncomfortable Yeah you can because some of my behavior that I think is kind of how I am indeed very gregarious person, but I think this is why you say nothing bad you so much understand me? Why do you think I'm so bad I'm not happy? disk a la carte also asked me okay? father can not tell you my good Well what if you do not put these people in my junior high school students as adults in charge of this ridiculous You did not find it?, I need you to evaluate me?'m sorry, I think no need to be a teacher, but I respect you really do not need, okay? kinda sad really helpless so I really do not like it do not go Tube what she said just did hum ignore Hello Grilled complain when they finished taking a bath today reminds him very often, but sometimes that will be remembered that he regarded fledgling complex yet? should it make it too complicated for me to understand the cried some of the things he made me laugh too, though they are my one-man show, but it does not matter even if he could only remember as a kind so I was grateful to a man appeared in his life is a good example to have confidence that tomorrow Planet of the Apes Ballet nibbling! continue to struggle!! FIGHTING!
Send comments |


No comments:

Post a Comment