Saturday, January 18, 2014

2008 (3) September 2008 (1) October 2008 (1) November 2008 (1) 2009 (10) January 2009 (1) June 2009


I told my husband decided to get married very young. Before marriage, I know we do not have the money to buy a big diamond ring, no way to invite friends and family to go to Hawaii to see us get married, you can not go abroad wedding. But after all, I was a girl, I also have my "dream" of the wedding. a la carte lynbrook Because a la carte lynbrook the real problem, as well as taking into consideration the meaning of marriage, we decided to keep things simple. I try to be the kind of joy and personality, a la carte lynbrook but I just can not lie to myself, a la carte lynbrook and I know that if I eat dirt, then I will regret it. After her husband would have been guilty a la carte lynbrook of self through life, to find ways to compensate me. ! But this was just too tired, I was with her husband, said: "My husband and I really do not mind the wedding is very simple, but there are some things I insist a la carte lynbrook on, or after marriage every day I would probably muttering, always regret, has complained a la carte lynbrook that you were married when I have nothing, "her husband said:!!!" how to do it how you want it to do the most important thing is you like, "I know what I really wanted to shoot a good wedding wearing a nice dress and makeup wedding day a good hair, that's what I insist required. Other, I really do not care. A year later, I am glad not to save money, for fear of other people's gossip, and give up what you want. Sometimes, we will in order to become "a great man", quietly endure a lot of pressure with unhappiness. I can not stand to wait, it broke out again, as if the whole world owe yourself. a la carte lynbrook But I do not like this great, this great, too heavy, too breathless. I have something to say type, if I really can not stand, do not really like, I'll say it. Often heard some girls complained that: I remember, when we were married, he had nothing, he did this to me now so-called "great pay" a la carte lynbrook has a purpose!. As a result, a la carte lynbrook they are not ultimately want, they complain. This is Jour. I do not want Jour, not like the dress does not matter, put great, but in the end remorse, blaming life. Time with my husband's work exactly the opposite, we have no time every day can get along. Every time I look at my colleagues to work together with their husband, home with family time, I especially admired once, I could not help complaining:!? "Husband, why you can not change anything else I want to work You can accompany me to work, come home for dinner together can chat Yeah! you do not have time to accompany me, I see you every day. "" But this one is really good work ..... Yeah, "he wronged said. I want to be the kind of hard behind the scenes to support her husband's wife, but I really do not. I had told him bluntly: "it is not the only one to mention the good work, I really do not want to have to see every day than you.." "Well, I went to ask the professor it ... there is no other vacancies ... "he said. After a while, are still no results. But in this period of time, her husband obviously no classes in the morning, and I began to get up early together, went to work with me. Although still unable to work together to get home, but I suddenly realized that her husband's intentions it. He is with action to tell me: Although the work can not change, but he was willing to find the time to stay with me. Think of it, I suddenly do not feel wronged. While her husband at work or did not change, I was home alone at night. However, a la carte lynbrook my heart was no longer complain, because I found that I did not want a husband for work, I just want a copy of attention. I'm glad I took the hearts of grievances that out, rather than pretending to be mature a la carte lynbrook and virtuous installed silently endure alone. It turned out that sometimes, we do not want to be a "great man" is. We have to admit that he is a mortal, must acknowledge their weakness. He knows he will regret it, we should not fool ourselves. Speak out now, after more than two decades than repressed resentment is better not to recall the false joy, cares, just speak out. To yourself, the people around him, but also a relief. ----------------------------- Extended reading: [marriage] You know how nobody better than him? [Marriage] before and after marriage. Men will change after marriage? [Love] Hong Kong Taiwan Boys X Girls. Cultural differences how to do? [Marriage] weddings in the end is to please who?
:: K1 fiancee visa :: (6) :: Maui Island Honeymoon :: (7) :: irresponsible teaching :: (6) :: wives love beautiful :: (15) :: Hawaii delicious :: (32 ) :: Hawaii Fun :: (12) :: Hawaiian Good Buy :: (16) :: Hawaiian life with :: (29) :: Oshima anniversary trip :: (7) :: Love Notes :: (18): : Our trip :: (33) :: My Little Three GF3 :: (4) :: wedding event :: (9) :: Duwanjuanshu :: (2)
2008 (3) September 2008 (1) October 2008 (1) November 2008 (1) 2009 (10) January 2009 (1) June 2009 (1) August 2009 (3) September 2009 (5 ) 2010 (3) April 2010 (a) July 2010 (2) 2011 (3) August 2011 (2) November 2011 (1) 2012 (5) February 2012 (a) June 2012 (4) 2013 (141) February 2013 (27) March 2013 (18) April 2013 (9) May 2013 (15) June 2013 (7) July 2013 (14) August 2013 (13) September 2013 ( 16) October 2013 (9) [Hawaiian fun] is really not simple Koko Head Crater Trail [fashion notes] Wife Who loves the beauty of fashion must be exposed (3) [Love] I do when Jour [Hawaii delicious ] Waikiki queuing udon. Marukame Udon [love] you would not want to do? [Events] Alicia's birthday 100 days [Hawaii delicious] Wife Happy Friday. Vietnamese restaurant Little Saigon [Hawaii delicious] Kailua crepes stores Crepes No Ka 'Oi & Bale Vietnamese restaurant [life] a small weekly appointments. Nice to have you in November 2013 (7) December 2013 (6) 2014 (1) January 2014 (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment