Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Clang, clang, clang, going, going ... Eee Mikola. This is not the song, sorry. The snow outside the

skip to main | skip to sidebar
Clang, clang, clang, going, going ... Eee Mikola. This is not the song, sorry. The snow outside the window misled me ;). Approaching the end of Easter. brit bowl In the past two days I had a great retreat in the church. Jacob. After these meetings really a man back faith in God ... and to think that I did not want to go. Well, let's get back to Christmas. Christmas is święconka, church, gluttony, theoretically brit bowl study before graduation (as long as that has not sat down to it). But Christmas is also playing USC and gifts! The latter wanted to write a little.
First of all, you should start by saying that it was not easy. Pula 200 zł and to choose well over tens of thousands of board games from around the world ;). But when I looked at the Polish shops offer a satisfaction mine was not great. Most of the titles brit bowl of cool, or was not, or had notice brit bowl 3-5 days (and the order was made yesterday, so I could not afford such a long time). Among the titles that I'd love to have appeared such as Dancing Eggs (available in Poland), Hamsterrolle (not available in Poland), Yellowstone Park (for a long time) and Barbarossa (like YP).
Yet ultimately I am very happy and can not wait długouchego hare kicającego games. Among the titles that were hunted 4 karcianki i .. NOTE! NOTE! 1 RPG! First karcianka, is the title of a very popular lately. A friendly game of buying cat food in bags Fri Filou: Die Katze im Sack. New title by Friedemann Friese. It promises to be arcyciekawie. Another game is the 2nd edition of the bestseller Polish realities played out in our native village or Wiochmen 2. The third game is a newer version of bluffing, which is a game about making vegetable salad with a very inspiring name Kakerlakensalat. The last title is a game that had its premiere at the recent Essen Messe or Chicago Poker by Cathala and Faiduttiego. I do not know about it too much, so I will not dwell. Yet something draws me to this game away choice.
Well, at the end of the mysterious RPG. This is the title of the New Wave, which from the beginning korcił me. Theme psychiatric hospital in the games I could not get past :). When I think about this system remind me of the great sessions Frankenstein trading post and a banana he jumps on my face. I look forward to a really good fun, I hope I do not disappoint.
More about me read my account on Facebook. There you will also find contact details.
2014 (7) May (1) April (1) May (1) February (2) January (2) 2013 (13) December (2) November (1) October brit bowl (1) August (2) January (1) June (1) May (2) March (1) May (1) January (1) 2012 (22) December (2) November (1) October (2) September (1) August brit bowl (2) July (2) June (1) May (2) April (2) March (3) February (3) January (1) 2011 (36) December (2) November (4) October brit bowl (2) September (5) July (2) June (4) May (3) April (3) March (4) February (3) January (4) 2010 (50) December (4) November (6) October (4) September (4) August (4) July (2) June (2) May (4) April (4) March (4) February (5) January (7) 2009 (52) December (7) November (4) October (6) October (10) August (5) July (2) June (3) May (2) April (4) March (5) February (2) January (2) 2008 (38) December (3) November (4) October (1) September (2) August (3) July (2) June (3) May (4) April (5) March (3) Easter cog What's up February (3) January (5) 2007 (44) December (8) November brit bowl (4) October (4) September (4) August (7) January (6) June (6) May (5)
Blog (4) SOMETHING IN THE THRESHOLD (3) skateboard (5) facebook (1) Film (6) Fingerboard (1) board games (33) board games (SLIM

No comments:

Post a Comment