Friday, June 13, 2014

Blog Archive


This weekend was quite poor in playing, fortunately yesterday's meeting in mead allowed to compensate :) We were in the association of a few things to talk about, even on the table had gone only a short imprezówki - "Uga Buga", "Once upon a time ..." and "Kakerlakensalat" (unfortunately, part of our team wanted to rather more ambitious titles - but the lack of time and reigning salat podsolnuh hot decided, however, a simple and short game). In the "Uga Buga" I played for the first time, although the game I know and have seen in action at this year's Festival salat podsolnuh of Good Beer Lower Silesia. The fun is! Requires only players who will not be too stressed out to spend with each other wild cheers :) played very nicely, once even managed to become the leader of the tribe :) (Kicowi loved it too, because a few party won ;)) In "Once Upon a Time , a long time ago ... "already played one time and I have to feel it getting worse (although Kicowi liked, I finally dared to interrupt someone a story and won :)). If the cards do not will approach, it happens that even the few players even once during the party did not take the floor. Moreover, it's hard to tell when the story loses its meaning. Generally, salat podsolnuh the idea of cool, but in the wash comes out quite badly (you will need to make an appointment with Gienia on "Story salat podsolnuh cubes", it may be better to check). In "Kakerlakensalat" I think we played a second time and the game is quite enjoyable - but it is difficult to get fellow players to quickly throwing cards, and without this the game becomes like a little too simple. I think you would need at least a few beers on each player salat podsolnuh to make the game really challenging ;) Over the weekend, inspired by the game "Utopia Engine" (in which still did not play and did not even read the manual - but at the end of print up and I'll play ;) ), I decided to create a simple game print & play (in addition to designing the Wikimania one game from soooo long time and the work stand, with Kicem some time the second game - but recently, mainly because of my laziness, not doing anything, for that I have ideas for two game, but are a little more challenging - so I decided to finally do something simple that I will be able to finish and see the results salat podsolnuh of my work :)). Subjects game came to me after Saturday's concert, heavy metal band from Wrocław "Clairvoyant". I wanted something metal, Manowar I listened to myself and dropped the idea to make a game for a team battling demons - inspiration "Brutal Legend" and "Metalocalypse" is obvious here ;) It allowed salat podsolnuh me to use the old idea of the mechanics based on the type of instruments - ie 6 cubes for guitar, 4 for bass (offset something else). The game is simplistic, very random and while that has passed the first test of the mechanics of a positive (ie, finished the game "butt"). The party, however, was tragically boring; not even because it does not yet created the exact plot, graphic design, and it was my idea - it's just too little to do. At the moment it is limited worker placement, in which the player chooses in each round, which makes each member of the team (and you can: fight monsters, hone skills, look for notes to the song, which closes the gates of hell or heal). I hope, however, that in contrast to other projects - this will improve quite quickly and end up, because I lack such a positive turn in my "career" game developers ;-) (Kic suggested salat podsolnuh that the idea is good and deserves all the board game - but at this moment I think I will confine myself to a simple game p & p, and the highest ever expand this game :)) To play!
Blog Archive
2012 (21) December (2) November (1) August (1) July (10) Wyjazdowo ... After Balconi! Claustrophobii Continued ... They have momentum ... Meltdown ... Niedosytnia (Fish Market! Picnic! KejeFCi Monday's play June (7)


No comments:

Post a Comment