Friday, March 27, 2015

Rose na - Switzerland new life in 2012/12/21 04:55 Reply # 25 Isil on 2012/12/18 21:13 Margaret PIZ


Month since I do at home on their own kneading pizza crust. My husband's friend SF pizza expert, he has stressed orthodox peter piper pizza lunch buffet pizza thin material should be snacking less. Before I do like a thick crust of bread to eat, so I adjust this particular approach (yeast unsweetened / Air NRK dough), and try new flavors peter piper pizza lunch buffet - Margherita Pizza (Pizza Margherita). peter piper pizza lunch buffet 1899 Queen Margaret (Margherita of Savoy) when visiting Naples, Italy, Chef Raffaelle peter piper pizza lunch buffet Esposito replica flag red and green colors, invented tomato, Mo Zharui peter piper pizza lunch buffet pulled Division (mozzarella) and basil (basil ) made pizza. Queen likes to eat, so decided to Pizza Chef Esposito named Margaret, Margaret pizza which is the origin, it is the first pizza plus "cheese" in history. (Note 1)
Crust practices: 1) to reconcile the yeast in warm water (amount of sugar) and let stand for about 5 minutes, until the yeast activated, produce foam. 2) Sift the flour, into the pot. 3) activation of yeast water into the bowl, mix the flour gently struck. 4) covering the pot, placed in the oven was allowed to warm to 40 degrees for 20 minutes peter piper pizza lunch buffet to help fermented peter piper pizza lunch buffet flour. 5) Remove the fermented flour, knead the dough for about 10 minutes to a smooth surface. 6) adding the right amount of olive oil and salt, knead the dough for about 10 minutes until the surface is smooth. 7) cover the pot and put it into the oven to warm to 40 degrees 40 minutes to 1 hour, until the dough is twice as large. 8) beat the dough flat exhaust air NRK (flatten the dough by gravity) or push rod flat type. (The thinner the dough crispy)
E-mail peter piper pizza lunch buffet Forward Forward to a message board full station Category: Recipes to share personal Category: Western-style peter piper pizza lunch buffet dishes in this category Next: [recipe] + rabbit meat under this category, beef stew Bœuf Bourguignon Burgundy Wine Next: [recipe] Greece spinach risotto Spanakorizo article: France Colmar's Christmas Bazaar / Christmas market Marchés de Noël de Colmar en Alsace Next: [Delicious] Zurich Greek restaurant Restaurant Delicato + Cafe Felix Cafe Am Bellevue
Rose na - Switzerland new life in 2012/12/18 18:41 Reply # 2 Schweinchen on 2012/12/18 06:55 super cool looks delicious yeah ~ next time I have to definitive answers: D pig Mr. favorite mozzarella up! The last time I did the wrong recipe Pizza ... the people do thin crust pizza's made of thick ... brought the entire pizza become like rock hard and thick XD also said Mr. Pig called "American-style" pizza pizza xD not orthodox but I personally prefer thick, just like Löwe, because the small pig eat thick praise haha thanks !! :) This is a really cool pizza, feeling the heat very low, huh. The original Mr. Pig love Mozzarella! I guess he should also like Margaret pizza !! ^ ___ ^ pig comes thick crust pizza stone .... my mind even a child to chew bread stone screen appears ~~ XDD (sorry la!) I used to prefer thick, and now prefer thin crust pizza. I was such a thin crust pizza biscuits control ,,, tastes like crispy cookies, I love ~ XD Rose na - Switzerland new life in 2012/12/18 19:20 Reply # 3 Little evil on 2012/12/18 07: 02
Rose na - Switzerland new life in 2012/12/18 19:31 Reply # 4 Bichon dog bark at 2012/12/18 08:32 uh oh I'm hungry peter piper pizza lunch buffet too ... XDDD often eat that pizza delivery, eat a lot of good tired ah! Donna Rose seems to do a lot of homework Oh, this is good thin crust pizza fresh slip ... ^ ^ +++ (shame ... I have not eaten skinned peter piper pizza lunch buffet Phi Saye !!!) delivery really eat a lot of pizza will be tired, there was a greasy taste ~ @ ___ @ Taiwan before, but I do not cook, eat pizza delivery, I am also very happy, haha. Thank bark sure !! ^ __ ^ To make thin crust pizza, I really made a lot of effort, but also try to do a few times, so I'm very happy this successful! PS have the opportunity to spot the next time bark thin crust pizza to eat . :) Rose na - Switzerland new life in 2012/12/18 19:36 Reply # 5 Jin Jin Yu 2012/12/18 09:01
Rose na - Switzerland new life in 2012/12/18 19:48 Reply # 8 took mom to 2012/12/18 09:37 Hello !! good wife serving classic pizza ~ Margaret looks like a good beginning peter piper pizza lunch buffet ^ O ^ Haha, thank you flowers compliment mom !! :) right right right, Margaret is a classic, one of the oldest pizza tastes fresh and delicious !! ~ ^ ___ ^ b Rose na - a new life in Switzerland 2012/12/18 20:04 Reply # 9 Kyi butterfly on 2012/12/18 09:42
Rose na - Switzerland new life in 2012/12/18 20:06 Reply # 10 pei chun on 2012/12/18 09:58 This is a good sell Rose Na could sell pizza haha, thank pei chun ~ XD if I want to sell pizza, peter piper pizza lunch buffet but also develop other flavors ... and buy "grilled kiln." @ ___ @ Rose na - Switzerland new life in 2012/12/18 20:10 Reply # 11 tortoise and the hare on 2012/12/18 10:07
Rose na - Switzerland new life in 2012/12/18 20:12 Reply # 12 I am Miss Coco on 2012/12/18 10:07 I may love their pizza like wafers made leather pull wire from holding gash. Secretary Donna Rose taste to do this will sell well over a bite of culinary great Miss Coco doing some ultra delicious pizza !!:-D (I'm done several times before they want to make their own To taste> ___ <) pull wire cheese pizza is irresistible temptation ah ~ Thank you Miss Coco Rose compliment !! :) na - Switzerland new life in 2012/12/18 20:14 Reply # 13 angeline on 2012/12/18 peter piper pizza lunch buffet 10:11
Wow ~ ^^ full of cheese each order Pizza Hut or Domino's pizza cheese inside always eat in Taiwan peter piper pizza lunch buffet is not fun@@I found Donna Rose is a piece of tomato looks delicious plus points I like crackers The crust !! yourself to get to the family feels especially happy to eat it !! Do not know the kind of issue because cheese, peter piper pizza lunch buffet Taiwan's Pizza Hut / Domino's pizza seems to have less pull wire ~ @ __ @ (easily cooled. ) eat cheese full of really want to do their own home, Meng put, uh. Angeline Ni Hao careful Oh, I also found a piece of tomato. :-D I deliberately sliced tomatoes, water would not be too much, but I feel very beautiful. I also feel yourself to cook for the family to eat is a very happy thing, such as Angeline baby grow up a little, you'll know you can do many delicious and healthy food for them to eat:!!-D
Rose na - Switzerland new life in 2012/12/18 20:48 Reply # 18 on 2012/12/18 17:10 He had big red Margaret tomato pizza is cheese to me all love yeah right - my mom is a vegetarian gnocchi with flour, add water Nie Yinie shape into a long sticky add a little cornstarch to make it and then put into a one to look like next and then add any feed my family all add mushrooms' Red Radish 'cabbage' peter piper pizza lunch buffet fungus' celery continue to add water, stir fry a piece of dough left to go - and then cooked eat meat seasoning is complete you can also add some pork can not just listen to my mom describe clearly convey peter piper pizza lunch buffet to you ~ hope to have helped peter piper pizza lunch buffet Donna Rose then thank you very much ^^ large red special ask mom to share Taiwan plain gnocchi practice with me !! I'm so happy Oh !!:-D original Taiwan gnocchi plus cornstarch, and advance into a one, and then leave to cook soup! mushrooms, carrots, cabbage, mushrooms and celery ... so much out of the soup to cook vegetables must be very nutritious and delicious peter piper pizza lunch buffet !! :)) Margaret simple pizza ingredients , was able to create a great taste. I like the big red like tomato cheese. Sometimes I would do at home baked cheese tomato (large tomato to the head, sprinkle Italian spices and salt, then 'put strips peter piper pizza lunch buffet grilled cheese), simple and delicious ^ ___ ^ Rose na! - A new life in Switzerland 2012/12/18 20:57 Reply # 19 thousands of miles on 2012/12/18 20:01
Donna Rose, I too adore you. U actually not greedy husband, also Pini "Seduction" successful, eat second round Oh! U The colors are particularly good pizza, read on to eat. pizza skin so easy to do it? What do u think all look easy, I could not even make a bun, two years, have not succeeded yet. Wan water, I love u this "Seduction" word !!! XDD I do think this pizza ingredients peter piper pizza lunch buffet / colors are beautiful, so even my husband likes. So join him yesterday, so I really flattered yeah. XDD (his assessment of the food is very calm ... do not be like me, eyes wide open will eat delicious Meng praised ~) I feel better to do than bread Pizza skin a lot, should also be simpler than bread. (I have not done a bread ~~) square water so please do not be afraid to do to ensure a successful recipe !! ^ ___ ^ (just different outcomes crust thickness and hardness of the organization.) PS square water seems to be the bread do two years of stories written in a story ~~ (do not hit me yeah ~ XDDD)
Rose na - Switzerland new life in 2012/12/18 21:10 Reply # 20 Mi chatter on 2012/12/18 20:01 it looks super delicious !! I also love to eat crunchy thin crust ^^ just do not determine that cheese I can not accept .. haha XD Thank microphone chatter compliment !! :)) I later found out is like the Greek feta cheese yeah .... like previously had eaten. ~ Mo Zharui pulled Division The taste is very light, I think it should be acceptable microphone chatter! :)) tomato, and basil Mo Zharui pulled Division can be directly associated with a salad to eat. I feel very good to eat. ^ ___ ^ Rose na - Switzerland new life in 2012/12/18 21:13 Reply # 21 thousands of miles on 2012/12/18 20:02
Rose na - Switzerland new life in 2012/12/18 21:16 Private Message Reply # 23 piglets at 2012/12/18 20:52 I love Margaret pizza taste very simple but can eat fresh material and I also like the simple delicious taste. Sometimes you can simply create a food with very delicious. peter piper pizza lunch buffet In particular, the most fresh and natural ingredients like Rose Na ^ ___ ^ b! - A new life in Switzerland 2012/12/21 04:53 Reply # 24 Terry on 2012/12/18 20:54
Rose na - Switzerland new life in 2012/12/21 04:55 Reply # 25 Isil on 2012/12/18 21:13 Margaret PIZZA is probably my favorite because I think PIZZA tastes peter piper pizza lunch buffet refreshing his simple tastes now suddenly want to eat Oh ~ I do not know these days there went Isil eat pizza ~ XD Margaret Margaret pizza stone is very simple, and thus create a natural refreshing taste good. And that will articulate your mouth good taste. ^ __ ^ Rose na - Switzerland new life in 2012/12/21 04:58 Reply private message # 27 Literature and Philosophy at 2012/12/18 22:35
Rose na - Switzerland new life in 2012/12/21 05:03 Reply # 28 BrendaChien on 2012/12/18 22:51 ((((screaming again)))) u ... u .. really too I really love to eat pizza a pizza !!!! Oh ~ Taiwan really do not often eat frozen .... T_T please send to Taiwan, the taste of it:! P Haha Oh, thank Brenda peter piper pizza lunch buffet !!! ^ ___ ^ Phi Sarpy fact not difficult to do, mix flour yeast rub like a ~ (I've also felt very complicated done a few times, I felt the familiar step much easier. :)) Mo Zharui pulled Division much like import in Taiwan, so Margaret peter piper pizza lunch buffet pizza less common. > ___ <Oh, I'd rather ask Brenda eat the warm freshly made pizza friends ~:-p Rose na - Switzerland new life in 2012/12/21 05:16 feeling tired Reply # 29 on 2012/12/18 22:59
Rose na - Switzerland new life in 2012/12/21 05:20 Reply # 30 MJ at 2012/12/18 23:03 wife wife wife wife is too strong! ! ! I also think I am super 爱玛格丽特比萨 like eating thick slices of bread, pizza slice eat fishes stomach ^ _ ^ Thank you MJ friends ~ ~ ~ In my mind, MJ can also be very very very very very powerful !! : -DDD eat pizza very thin "shabu mouth" ... an exciting moment crunchy will pick one to eat. ^ ___ ^ Rose na - Switzerland new life in 2012/12/21 05:24 Reply # 31 Elmer2012 on 2012/12/18 23:45
Rose na - Switzerland new life in 2012/12/21 05:29 Reply # 32 Mi chatter on 2012/12/19 04:03 feta cheese Greek cheese ah this?

No comments:

Post a Comment