Wednesday, February 18, 2015

It is easy to lose and easy to forget. Lose intimacy and understanding. Forget an important and sac


It is easy to lose and easy to forget. Lose intimacy and understanding. Forget an important and sacred. Sometimes I feel lonely delicious. Madly, comprehensive and incredibly lonely. And that's fine. This is the same, long-awaited moment when loneliness is not a burden - I enjoy it. With a sense of unity, crystal clear mind and clear goals. Understand yourself, break it down and realize books a la carte that it is important for me actually. To act one way or another without regard for others, and in full compliance with its internal aspirations. I do not want to let anyone to his home. My little oasis and an outlet. Here I am alone. And that's fine. These walls have already managed to see different books a la carte things, books a la carte but it's good that they can not tell anyone about it. My hole and my cell. Yo mismo me hago la vida - I myself books a la carte have to build their lives.
2015 (2) January (2) Yo mismo me hago la vida Ser y no parecer 2014 (35) December (3) November (2) October (3) September (1) August (1) July (4) June (15) May (6)


No comments:

Post a Comment