Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Something that remains, which is held in, the cards disappear, including stamps, stamps, documents,


Something that remains, which is held in, the cards disappear, including stamps, stamps, documents, we can no longer hotel breakfast buffet touch and clean the wood as well as my sister had continued to do these days, now he is a guest, we accompanied him in the silence broken by sudden movements and the screams of the experts, another pitiful scene that you have not been saved, and then again stamps and cards and signatures, and notify the Agency of revenue in five there are scores centoquarantottoeuri well ... I accompanied him often at the banks, ask for an additional credit line or to have the blood sucked with their concessions, was the trade that imposed it, were the companies in the north that was necessary to ensure, was his great talent, was all that now I miss it, it was gone away little by little, in that rainy morning, as I ran under the water and he felt distant from his body ... I threw away the cards, every day more and less , and I keep his objects, his things, I keep a apricassa for wristwatches, a pocket watch that he had given to my grandfather, his tie ... and every night I sweat in my sleep and I retrace the miles together, I struggle to push back the tears in her throat and some mornings I take the discomfort and I wish he was still here, to guide me, to advise me, with his determination, his enthusiasm in spite of everything, with his desire to start, with its courage and strength, that incredible force that kept him alive and I think it was not a case, to resist not complicate things, do not let go not for himself and for himself had never demanded hotel breakfast buffet anything. Twenty-September sun, October 8 sun, sea and near Mount Pellegrino to give him a little 'shadow, hotel breakfast buffet the faces of so many strangers, the tears, the destiny in common graves, hello, goodbye, we will put a picture, his name , we will meet again from sixteen months and will still be the last act, and cut flowers are rotting on the roadside hotel breakfast buffet can not get rid of them, not even an indication, details, and meanwhile the days resume slide that you can not stop .
November (1) October (1) September (1) May (2) April (1) December (2) August (2) June (4) May (1) April (1) January (3) December (3) October ( 1) September (2) August (2) July (10) June (5) May (3) April (7) March (9) February (5) January (12) December hotel breakfast buffet (9) November (3) October (3) September (1) August (2) July (3) June (2) May (2) March (2) February (1) December (2) November (3) October (1) August (2) July (1) June ( 2) May (2) April (1) March (3) February (1) January (2) December (2) November (1) October (3) September (5) August (8) July (4) June (4) May (3) April (3) March (2) February (5) January (5) December (7) November (9) October (2) September (4) August (4) July (8) June (4) May ( 2) April (2) March (2) February (2) January (3) December (3) November (8)


No comments:

Post a Comment