Friday, October 17, 2014

(No subject) - mila_ivaschyk Expand


We did !! And now I'm lying in a hotel in St. Petersburg, here. and outside the Nevsky Prospekt. And this is what I dreamed of since Monday miami seafood buffet morning. Two days without sleep, the flight miami seafood buffet is heavy, then Moscow, then overnight on the train .. But in order to tell. I do not know what kind of a strange pattern, but I never had time to walk around the duty free shops at the international airport in KL. At this time, I had plans for him - perfume and cosmetics miami seafood buffet girlfriend currently. In Malaysia, I almost did not like myself and painted at the same time. And in Russia over a la naturel miami seafood buffet can not look. Makeup every time I buy, I leave somewhere, then I can not remember what it is, and what is not, I give, lose, etc. In general, miami seafood buffet it is necessary to me was. The car came for us zaranee..i we hit terrible traffic jams, which I have not seen in KL never. As a result, come up against, and the airport is huge, barely had time! Etihad has been corrupted. And this I say, that never finds fault with plaids and color to the food on the plane. I even charters have always liked the food. In general, the plane is not a restaurant. But this time it was not bad, the food is worse than the most terrible charter, service is very poor, in general, not in vain my friend in January complained about them, and I thought, that he finds fault, because he just knows how to find fault. True plus - a good selection of movies, watched "127 Hours", but has not like so much, as I promised. If you have time - I'll go to him in the theater, perhaps it is necessary to look at the big screen. On the transplant in Abu Dhabi turned out that in our pre-booked hotel has no place. Well, the error of some sort, yes. I say the same, deteriorated and no to anything do not care, even at the airport. All hotels were occupied, barely found a place in a conference hall packed to capacity. Yes, our flight to Moscow detained generally spent there 9 hours. HELL no airport, and even repair miami seafood buffet goes, there is nothing to do at all. In the end I just brutalized. Etihadu ball three out of five. With less fat. And, yes, in the business lounge was wildly cool, I strained my sores, I sneezed without interruption. Here in Moscow, everything was better - we met dovezli. Parents - it's so good! This attention, care, meet-carried, fed ... the more we have become estranged) Andryushka taken away, I quickly packed up to Peter ... and forgot all my own clothes, which was supposed miami seafood buffet to go to agents! All business dress, which I carefully bought in KL. Now, waiting for the shops to open, I'll go buy something, not in a sweater as I walk. At the shops, miami seafood buffet I can not look - before leaving I had three days of shopping with breaks miami seafood buffet for a job (and still have a lot of unfinished work) Shopping was forced, all bought, but tired, plus even more sick from running. I'll try to survive here with immunomodulator drugs and all-drops that I slapped the parents. In Peter warmer than in Moscow, right from the station to the hotel we walked just seven minutes, but yesterday I froze instantly miami seafood buffet jumped out of the car. And so here, I'd say it mildly) In general, we are in the hotel, such a lovely morning .. let's go to lunch on Nevsky and the first half of the day to do anything I do not want. And, yes, a warm blanket under which I lie - I'd forgotten what a pleasure! miami seafood buffet Now, even you do not want to get out) And, yes, have not mastered: "Wow, how many are Russian!" For the third time I have it)) "Dad, why do you tap dripping? You know how in the past month nabezhit money?" He told me "yes, we should do. And what money we are paying the same overall" "Why call a taxi in advance, leave right now so catch!" It is necessary to go to the train station was. Haha, no loitering taxi in Moscow did not see nothing. Still very polite, but most say "sorry" and "thank you" Do not worry, in a day or two to get used) and uiiiiiii miami seafood buffet - I Peter !!!!!
korolevanepala March 2nd, 2011, 06:32 am
(No subject) - mila_ivaschyk Expand
about Crane - is straight to the point. We somehow not taken to save water. People do not care that it's a bunch of hundreds of liters of fresh water that is not enough ... upset (((and Peter - it is super! Congratulations and take care of yourself. miami seafood buffet
Yes, that payment of water on the counter - it stimulates. We do not save when we wash - no one in the water, or there is not a shower and bath, the excess is not flushed to - ever. But I always turn off the water - it does not flow simply and certainly not dripping, it is immediately cross. And seen it - the cleaning person in the kitchen, and the water pours itself .. Yes she was the same.
korolevanepala March 3rd, 2011, 05:20 am
Welcome back home! No pain and well you walk!)) About the water yeah, we have such people) here if counters can poekonomnee would be ... so many people in the world who do not have enough water,

No comments:

Post a Comment