Saturday, May 24, 2014

Then take our room to do better. I stayed in a Deluxe room I Request to Book Online now the room cl


Trips, a weekend-long Buddhist Lent Day Lent this year. I have chosen not to travel to Bangkok. Because it looks to be well suited. To get to visit historic temples during religious holidays ^ ^ ... so I select to Sukhothai here. This trip is a trip for 3 days 2 nights first night's stay at Legendha Sukhothai Resort (Sukhothai Resort) that I provided and then. Here are the most desirable Because supa salad of him there is a decorated Thailand too. The contemporary decor gives off a little bit. View Boutique good too I chose this as it would take to watch The Legendha Sukhothai Resort, here is how to do it in? ^ ^ Start with the resort's Lobby or Reception me. Decorated in Thailand But it is this very contemporary. Here's a quickie there A little bikes on a table with a vase of flowers.
Reception area is a Free Internet service on two machines ... I am here with free Wi-Fi too, but I only need to log into the Password. Which they will distribute the Password Check-In since I do not have to request ^ ^.
Then take our room to do better. I stayed in a Deluxe room I Request to Book Online now the room close to the pool water. I had expected a close I took to making it ... but now take the atmosphere in the room then. Triangular cushions decorative bed ends like this. Sitting watching TV ... but most of them lying on the bed watching over ^ ^ ".
A working table This area has a hairdryer. Glass, and paper ... and a handbook, a guide service on any of the resort.
And here the windows of the room. Exterior view of the resort pool motherboard. See both sides of it ^ ^.
On the bed The pool is ... if someone was playing well, we just need privacy curtain itself ^ ^.
This is exactly the clothesline (No closet here) with mini-bar, kettle table for a little bit of a drop.
Amenities supa salad not available at 2 to me whether shampoo, soap, shower cream, shower cap. Everything is all on the second set (most will come across a bottle supa salad of shower cream, shampoo. What are you single bottle).
Out to the balcony as well. Room I was staying in Deluxe Room 325 on the balcony overlooking the swimming pool this post.
If you take the pool. Then I came back I can see this on the Deluxe room was like a small villa unlike any other room ^ ^.
View some better pool than the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment