Monday, February 3, 2014

Fish, miso soup, a bowl of about 50 million. Miso soup is sweet, subdued taste, feeling a little sw



Fish, miso soup, a bowl of about 50 million. Miso soup is sweet, subdued taste, feeling a little sweet onion miso grabbed fast, but the overall flavor drink up count ok, but the coolest is that it can free refills soup! When the store asked me not to continue the soup, I thought it would only add soup, I did not expect there to add a little merkatus meat, skin go Oh, full of atmosphere ^ ^
Today in History 2009: [snacks] Jiang remember Miaoli Nanchuang nectar scented Osmanthus Alley founding dumpling shop - delicious iced dumplings Osmanthus
jesse0218 Reply # 4 on 2013/04/29 11:08 2013/04/27 23:36 Small Hsuan-hsuan on that day ... just to see it in someone's home pill million, and now you see geese room palace in Ryoko home ... XD Beitun cuisine has been a very rammed Oh! This close to me it! We bought a goose ... XD ... New Year's dinner room house, the quality is also good, I heard that the chef is award-winning pinch ... sashimi I have not eaten, because I can not eat ... XD I want to come to the market and see another day not encounter Ryoko ... ^ ^ "After merkatus that day I was raging near your home seem to think I have been married ... I have to move after Haha, cool off before Mike seems to live relatively close to home now for the more recent live away from your home the ... ha ^ 0 ^ maybe we often walked on without knowing Oh ~ ~ ~ jesse0218 at 2013/04/29 11:14 Reply classified network phonebook Internet shop application


No comments:

Post a Comment