Saturday, September 21, 2013

My favorite time is coming!


Eliana 9 April 2013, 14:54
Wow! I saw the skates even some more on your other blog, did you spend the whole weekend making skates? They are all wonderful but my favorite are the red ones, when I was a child I always had white skates and I sooo much wanted to get the red ones: D Greetings, Sandra Delete
Thank you so much! Delete
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
2013 (15) September (3) August (1) April (4) Working shoes for a doll Some new skates Burgundy china shoes Roller skates vienna a la carte June (5) February (1) January (1) 2012 (17) December (4) January (1) June (4) January (1) May (3) April (1) March (2) January (1) 2011 (26) December vienna a la carte (1) August (2) May (6) April (4) March (2) February (5) January (6) 2010 (9) December (9)
Helin
Linden Rose Woolshop!
1 day ago
MINIATURES BY Annina
Detalles PARA LA FERIA!!
5 days ago
ANUBIS MINI WORLD
1 week ago
A Beautiful World
My favorite time is coming!
1 week ago
1: 12 scale Fine Light Fixtures
2 weeks ago
Lissun dollhouse, dollhouse Lissu's
Other Prizes
Liberty Biberty
Too Connected, my apologies vienna a la carte for the 20 or so blog posts I posted by mistake!
4 weeks ago
Minimami
1 month ago
la belle brigante
blolovin
3 months ago
Shannon's mini blog
Rommelzolder
3 months ago
Hanna & Lion
This is the reason .......
6 months vienna a la carte ago
8 months ago
Marion's Miniatures
The ends of the bed
1 year ago
Lil'La
Tampere Magic Fingers Fair
1 year ago
Sidste now i Circe
1 year ago
Too long .....
2 years ago and
Forgotten
2 years ago and
Villa Adelin
During market


No comments:

Post a Comment